Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"it wont get nerfed mid league" *nerfs build* "sorry it was too strong"

guess your word is shit and ggg lies. yeah it was a broken strong build, but if you give your word and go back on it you are just another shit company that cant be trusted.

mid league nerfs are wrong in general but after specifically saying it wont be changed? just no.
As a long time supporter and player of this game, you guys really fked up!!

Why not take the time to actually fix the underlying issue instead of huddling up for 10 minutes and saying this is the solution we're just going to make it only apply to aura skills. By doing this bandaid patchwork shit job of "fixing" it you guys completely destroyed hundreds if not thousands of players' builds instead of coming up with a solution that would still allow players to continue having fun and not make all the items and gear they've spent weeks of time grinding & working for ALL GO TO FKING SHIT.

You guys should not have gone back on what you said, there are severe consequences to doing this and a lot of the playerbase will quit because of what you've done. Please take this as a lesson and make sure things are thoroughly play tested before releasing - it has serious ramifications when you fk up this hard. So many players will lose trust & faith in your company you will never get those players back!
Solid decision, I didn't expect you would, but you did.
Thank you.
Nerf all stop making half fixes GGG
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
While the nerf is warranted, it is literally unacceptable that Bex said this wouldn't get nerfed and made multiple people dump absurd amounts of money into this build for this to now come out.

No one MADE people invest and dump loads of currency into these builds, even then, only those who knew how to make exalts fast could play it, its not GGG's fault for adding such a mechanic, its the players fault for deciding to abuse it and set such a precedence for the build
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Last edited by vonMoselberg on Mar 30, 2020, 8:30:49 PM
**Point of clarification please**

I think of an "Aura from skills" as something like the aura you get from Smite...

I assume that heralds themselves are... Auras from your skills as well.

but what about an item like Death's Oath. the death aura is obviously an aura, but is is an aura from "my skills" or is it an external aura from the item... or are these kinds of interactions precisely those "unintended" ones you mentioned?

also thanks for changing this. the game is quite a bit more fun with a bit more struggle to it.
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
nice
good, that was sick
This is literally the end of the league for me, the build is dead and i have no desire to start the league from scratch cause i invested all my currency into it and the items are dirty cheap now. Very mad cause of this decision

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info