Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

3 skill Voices was like 70ex. Cris told us about "we wanna MORE chase items" HERE IT was... Also BEX told that it will not get nerfed cose GGG never befor nerfed somthing mid-ligue.
You nerfed 150 ex build, but not nerfed 150ex SINGLE ITEM wich do even better. You can "bug fix" some options wich are CLEARLY not auras, but you just lazy and dont care at all.
Shame on you, like honestly. GGG - liars and scammer.
Shame on you, GGG - liars and scammer.
Shame on you, liars and scammer.
Shame on you.
Last edited by RaElent on Mar 30, 2020, 8:34:33 PM
Sorry to everyone invested heavily into this
i spent all my currencies to buy the jewels, amulet and now it's getting nerfed???
Welp RIP at least 20% of the playerbase for the league, a weird decision...you have to know alot of people are gonna quit over this right :D
Last edited by ggEASYY on Mar 30, 2020, 8:33:17 PM
The damage is already done here, especially after your assurance that the node would not be nerfed until 3.11. The real issue is that this is yet another example of GGG pushing out content too fast and the players suffering for it. You said you were ahead of schedule for Delirium... to be honest I think your idea of what consists of a minimum viable product has been sliding downhill for the past few years and it's really showing. There's been a marked shift in focus from quality of content to quantity of content, most likely in service of selling more lootboxes and supporter packs. Going to start voting with my wallet now--this'll be the first time I don't dip into the core supporters.
"
AvengingBear wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
While the nerf is warranted, it is literally unacceptable that Bex said this wouldn't get nerfed and made multiple people dump absurd amounts of money into this build for this to now come out.

No one MADE people invest and dump loads of currency into these builds, even then, only those who knew how to make exalts fast could play it, its not GGG's fault for adding such a mechanic, its the players fault for deciding to abuse it and set such a precedence for the build

A lot of people waited until GGG stated they wouldn't nerf the build before they bought in. Once it was stated that they would not nerf it then people invested only to be told the complete opposite. It's through no fault of Bex that this is happening, don't shoot the messenger. It was completely overlooked and allowed into the game by the design team. Everyone makes mistakes but this is a monumental mistake by GGG.
I think this nerf its super good, but maybe an exalted orb compensation for anyone that holds some of the key items on that build can work. Also don't complain about killing the fun, that build was busted AF, there are so many stupid builds to play, so look around and shut up
@Bex back My currencys investiment!
Whelp quitting the league, have fun, it wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't posted that this wasn't being nerfed, BUT choosing to nerf after saying you aren't and causing ppl to invest into the build is too messed up. Bye.
Great, two weeks of farming my ass down the drain. Quitting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info