Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

a lot of cry babies, stop cheesing the game and play fair without broken mechanics
I knew this was going to happen when they announced 281 new notable passive skills. There is absolutely no way that it is balanced, there are probably more abilities that will break the game and just a matter of time before people find out.

I spent ~8 exalts on Heraldry / Purposeful Harbinger build but I'm not mad like some of the others in this thread. I knew that this might happen. It was fun so far.

The only thing I'm not happy about is the amount of other bugs that are left unattended. Hope some of the game crashes and lag can be such a high priority as making this patch.
"
igorkugan wrote:
a lot of cry babies, stop cheesing the game and play fair without broken mechanics
you seem new to the game or slightly dumb
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Please dont back down from this! Nerf the shit that need nerfed!
You've lost all my future business.

I spent 20 hours to get to this point. I spent time I took off work to be able to farm extra this league. I trusted the community manager's word.

Now I lost all the value I've put into the build because of multiple mistakes by your team. Communication, coding and testing failures.

How can I trust you all to spend money with your company again?
Can I get my exalts back?
My time back?
What about my vacation time from work?
MTX I spent to use on this exact build?

I think I'm quite reasonably upset and many others are too.
uh oh reddit going to be v mad
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Thanks to all the herald bois for buying the jewels I crafted lmao

Saw this nerf coming from miles away.
RIP <1% of player base, no one else could afford that broken build. Tough decision, but GGG did the right thing here.
The one ring to rule them all: Redditers
"
Morgasming wrote:
You've lost all my future business.

I spent 20 hours to get to this point. I spent time I took off work to be able to farm extra this league. I trusted the community manager's word.

Now I lost all the value I've put into the build because of multiple mistakes by your team. Communication, coding and testing failures.

How can I trust you all to spend money with your company again?
Can I get my exalts back?
My time back?
What about my vacation time from work?
MTX I spent to use on this exact build?

I think I'm quite reasonably upset and many others are too.

[Removed by Support] It's obviously a bullcrap mechanic and shouldn't be in the game. With the amount of content they release things like this are simply impossible to catch ahead of time. If you think you can do better, you're invited to compete.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Mar 30, 2020, 8:48:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info