3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

Aww, someones mad cause of wasted currency ? :'( Rip Your, and many other guardians i guess :'D
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

Not sure what you are referring to here. But first off:

It's not mid season tweaks. The content literally came out on
Friday the 13th. 18 days ago. Just over 2 weeks ago.

So any changes being made are still very much in the EARLY LEAGUE
balance patch changes category. You are already technically wrong.

If something is broken, such as the current existing stacking of cluster jewel notables, there is no issue with them being fixed.
(I considered this specifically to be a bug.)
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Last edited by Raghin on Mar 31, 2020, 9:29:35 PM
As much as I wanted a fix/nerf to aura stacking, I would rather have you keep your word. This is going to hurt your image as a very legit company in my eyes.

I don't like the way you throw a herald sale to make profit from the hype, give people confidence, and after selling you proceed to shit on our trust.

It's not an unusual procedure, its just that you CLEARLY stated you wouldn't change this.
Amazing changes! Thank you for fixing this league GGG! Well, mostly.

Delirium mechanic is still trash. I still hate backtracking for loot, but, fixing that herald stacking abuse certainly helps put the economy back towards normal and means I might actually be able to buy some items for my noob trash builds.

Who am I kidding. I'm happy you fixed that build, but this league is still trash and you'll still get my money anyways.
We did it Reddit! whats next?
Won't other builds just get more expensive now with like ~10-20% of the player base reverting back to "normal" builds?

I was so tempted to get a saviour sword when all this guardian hype happened. Scared to look at the cyclone gear pricing now, hopefully it ain't too bad.
Last edited by TakmaN on Mar 31, 2020, 9:40:17 PM
"
We did it Reddit! whats next?

HH. Do it ill forgive this ablosulty if you will kill HH. Hate this item, i can buy it and cant play with it cose GGG cant fix lags its provide. Also servers woud be 100 times better without 1bil operations send to server by one HH user
i read not a word of any bug fixes i seen in so many videos such as :reddit/youtube or else...(seach for yourself..)

yeah...i think the new patch bring so many new bugs with...lol
big companys : one step foreward
ggg: 10 steps backwards

nothing new.

r.i.p. delirium.
(i am no herald user x-D )
"
gordooo1 wrote:
Not addressing splinter drop bug?

Happy to see a patch, but upset this is not being addressed at all. Something is off. Also the Masters are not populating in maps in addition to me never getting missions at the end of a map. Even on high awakener levels. :(
Well. i didn't played broken guardian, didn't abuse solstice and other stuff, didnt lost tons of Ex by investment in this build, i was just having fun while duo delving with regular aurabot with herald stacking mechanic and still got rekt by nerfs.
Feels amazing(no), nothing else to say.
I can imagine fixes about things which shouldnt be aura. But auras from YOUR skills is killing even possibility to play with aurabot -(
Last edited by Bi_Phantom on Mar 31, 2020, 9:50:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info