3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Bi_Phantom wrote:
"
skuller06451 wrote:
"
Bi_Phantom wrote:
Well. i didn't played broken guardian, didn't abuse solstice and other stuff, didnt lost tons of Ex by investment in this build, i was just having fun while duo delving with regular aurabot with herald stacking mechanic and still got rekt by nerfs.
Feels amazing(no), nothing else to say.
I can imagine fixes about things which shouldnt be aura. But auras from YOUR skills is killing even possibility to play with aurabot -(

It only says that it will affect auras from skills, it does no where state that it need to be YOUR auras, unless i am misreading something?

The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you"

you still get all the juice from aura bots, unchanged.

All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".

Is herald stacking works only for auras FROM your character or not?
I understand this like you can stack only YOUR auras

Would be cool if someone smart and experienced will explain this to me

Hmm interesting, was assuming the third line was for items other than the PH jewel. This is something that GGG needs to clarify, personally i would stick with the exact wording from PH, but seeing that it could also affect PH, its unclear.

Would be nice to get someone from GGG to clarify this.
"
All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".

Is herald stacking works only for auras FROM your character or not?
I understand this like you can stack only YOUR auras

Would be cool if someone smart and experienced will explain this to me

"
Hmm interesting, was assuming the third line was for items other than the PH jewel. This is something that GGG needs to clarify, personally i would stick with the exact wording from PH, but seeing that it could also affect PH, its unclear.

Would be nice to get someone from GGG to clarify this.

Dont really think that GGG answering somewhere here. Lol
Last edited by Bi_Phantom on Mar 31, 2020, 10:09:54 PM
immortal character with upwards of 300k ES
Like every one who cry about this build been too strong never ever even open game?
300k ES its HH and its still in game as every ligue befor.
Good
i'm really hope on improments this update,latest atlast really make me tired when we had to spawm over 25maps for find sirrius,thanks for u work GGG
All these people crying about the nerf seriously just need to stop, and take a step back. You guys said you farmed so many exalts and so many mirrors and all this jazz, and are going to quit now. News flash, its 18 days into the league. Its not like day 1 you started farming for this build either.

You will be able to make all the money back quickly since you already made it an insane amount of time. All this crying is seriously just trying to get a reaction out of GGG to say "omg we are so sorry, we won't nerf it". Well, that isn't and shouldn't happen.

You can say you are quitting the league and going to play Fortnite or whatever game you say you want to play, but you will come back, because if you were able to farm that well to begin with, you are good at the game, and there is something within it that you find pleasurable, and will not be gone for very long.

So just stop, realize that "hey, ok, maybe the build WAS a little absolutely busted". Stop crying, dry your tears, put on a new diaper, and go back to farming.
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

guess someone is butthurt, kek

it is not just balancing, or a "oh shit, thats broken" tweak
the way PH worked, did interact with values it was not supposed to... but yet again, i could also just have not posted this, because butt pain is butt pain...
"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon
why would this be april fools joke? they are fixing their game, whats wrong with that
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where increases and reductions to Damage with Claws wasn't being applied when Unarmed while using the Rigwald's Curse unique amulet

Lol, uber fail
Nerf doesn't exist.
April first!!
im sure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info