3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

but whereres the AH ?
IGN: VLADIZMAS
All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".

Guys. Can someone explain please. Does this line means that you can now stack only auras form your character skills? or Auras from Aurabot still will works in same way that was before.

Thx for explanation.
Not gonna lie, only here and reading this to sip from the massive cup of tears from people salty bout the nerf.. ROFL
"
evinta wrote:
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

bawwwwww muh streamer build bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i Think they knew it when they play Absolutely broken bullshit :D i warned from day 3 of the league that its gonna be nerved. Since i saw it on reddit.

I just fucking knew it.
Thank you for your continued hard work, but also Oak is still missing textures.
thx, welcome and applaud to stopping the crazy cluster league now. I always feel grateful ggg's gamger-friendly moves.
"
"
You just made a mess with a lot of people's economy, things we purchased and spent big amounts of currency on now we can't sell them for even 50% of the value we bought them...

Nice way of screwing us, can someone pls explain me how do I keep playing now? How the fuck can I get my 2 weeks of grinding back?

You don't seem to realise the amount of time and dedication some of your playerbase spent on this game only for you to take a shit on all of us only to appease some noobshit cry babys from reddit or wherever the fuck.

This is insane, like seriously, I still can't believe this happened. I can't believe you've really done this, fuck you and you're fucking stupid addictive game.

You could simply continue playing your still extremely powerful build after the patch instead of trying to sell everything. You're mad before the patch even hit the servers. Right this very moment you could be farming mad currency in PH godmode.
why ever respond? it's obviously a troll
"
Korynel wrote:
Again:

The problem is not fixing a bug mid-league.

The problem is compromising trust and also exploiting herald MTX sales.

If you bought herald mtxs for this specific build, ask for a refund. problem solved.
The amount of whining over a broken mechanic is so fun to read.
If you didn't see this coming, then you are either blind, or clueless or both. Enjoy bathing in your own tears.
Decent patch. GGG's trade site is actually getting pretty good so as long as that one isn't being throttled then I won't mind too much. I doubt Poeninja or poebuilder are causing the API loads. Probably the live search shenanigans on other trade sites. Live search + certain other choices could wreck an API fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info