Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

Any maniac has a "TLDR use these" for this clusterfuck? Less and less interested now that i'm forced to go through this to get a working weapon
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
yeah who needs minion crafts anyway :(
Can't wait to start using these! They look amazing, OP, but amazing.
Cant wait to see the perfect crafts that come out of this. Just hope I can win some currency from the RNG machine this league !
everytime i read Fracture or Synthesised my mind go blank.
Did they remove the change influence type or am i misremembering?
a few i dont understand(except above mentioned)
-Change a Unique Bestiary item or item with an Aspect into Lures of the same beast family
-Augment xxx is it like a Augment orn so only on magic or is it closer to a exalted orb?
-Set a new Implicit modifier on a Cobalt, Crimson, Viridian or Prismatic Jewel
so currpted implesitsor nw ones
-new fragments/currencyitems
- the sacrifice map for fragment x just wondering about what the pool is per map not what it does
-if it say Augment an item with a new Life modifier with Lucky values only mean i can still roll t10 but a lucky roll or will it mean im also more likely to get higher tier rolls and lucky values on it?
-What if there isnt a similar mod for a element x modifier?we get new ones?

so now we have enchant on enchant on flask, weapons and armors maps. only need jewels, amulets belts and rings but i suppose the oils count for rings and amulets
Gem that can be Awakened with a 5% chance. If it does not Awaken, it is destroyed. to bad its so low. multistrike and echo support going to go up in price few i can quickly think about. I wonder if it work on corrupted gems (i guess not)
also very curious if it what the goddess fragment do. Im also surprised there wasnt enchant helmet,glove boots but i guss that what the offerings for. Also surprised there isnt put vaal temple modifier, delve prefix/suffix on a item. get 30% quality ens in the list.
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 18, 2020, 10:13:18 PM
"
MVMolina87 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
geesus christ. another league where you need an offline guide to participate. can you guys just balance skills and make something fun without adding 5785663 new currency items and recipes for the top 1% to craft.

joly shit quit outthinking yourselves.

make gameplay fun with decent drops - not all this bullshit currency trading league shit

Then you're in the wrong game. You should go play Diablo or something, at least they have the same items over and over again.

Shh.. you might get banned for mentioning how D3 is the superior game. Same items > 1 shot mechanics. Same items > RMT players. Same items > headhunter that breaks the game (I'd like to see a player reach 5000+ Delve depth w/o HH or Inspired Learning.) Same items > solo meta game play for any progress (unless you like investing 100+ exalts to play non-meta builds). The list goes on. Yeah, I'll play PoE's new league till D3's new season releases.
still not hyped
when Chris said this league will be broken with the crafts i expected more ... besides few sweet ones aka 6link some of the physical crafts and influenced/Synthesis ones i don't see the broken in there

POG
"
kalbright wrote:
could have been plant seed, it grows into a monster, kill monster get loot.

Nope, instead we get....

Place dispenser next to condenser but only if 5 seeds are planted around the dispenser except you can use 3 seeds if they are the same type. Next, you must have a sprinkler connected to the dispenser unless you are using tier 3 seeds in which case you need 2 condensers connected...... head explodes reading...

yep. must be nerd. or albert einstein for this game.. very userfriendly. lmao
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info