Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

I wish i had time to play this much in delirium i like the 36 portal reward here but delirium was a 3x better then this league.
"
SppokyVega wrote:
At some point you have to buy things for your challenges because they are so rare and impossible to find yourself. Here is a small summary of what I think are the hardest challenges with prices.

Turn in Divination Cards
------------------------
Influenced Item - The lord of Celebration = 60c
Prophecy - Akil's = 15c
Two-Implicit Unique Item - Echoes of Love = 30c

Use Infused Currency
------------------------
Engineer's = 40c

Delirium Encounters
------------------------
Simulacrum = 220c
You have three months to find engough splinters yourself. But the chance of failing is pretty high. Wave 20 with Boss is pretty hard for many builds.

Complete Eternal Labyrinths
------------------------
I personly hate lab and I will never do content with even harder labs. Never

Harbinger Encounters
------------------------
Infused Beachhead = 220c
Finding the right seed yourself is nuts. The price tells how hard it is

Encounters V
------------------------
Waste Pool
Shaper = 40c
The first one can not be done by certain builds. Most players use cheesy Portal trick. The second one is pretty annoying. He will use his cast while bubble phase is active and balls flying arround.

Winged Scarabs
------------------------
1300c
Close to 10 EX for one challenge! I found ONE winged until now!

Encounters VI
------------------------
Possessed Unique Delirium Boss
5 Essences

Delirium is ultra rare. This will never happen in a normal map. You have to use prophecys und luck.
I did not even find 4 Essences monsters in Essence league.

Heart of the Grove Conditionally
------------------------
100 Maps + 100% harvest seeds. This could take you 200 maps or so to spawn it again. And this bossfight without mistake and with medicore damage build?

In summary, some of this challenges are for me extremly harder than the last Leagues. The requirement of more and more expensive ultra one shotbuilds and expensive challenges are not a good way. Why can't challenges more fun. What is the reason behind this?

I AGREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
"
40 challenges last league, now not even going for 12. League was too boring (standard + some crafting... really?)

KOREK!!
I started the league feeling good after I completed 36 challenges in Delirium and playing more than normally.

A week in, Harvest was just so boring and bad I couldn't even be motivated to getting the minimum reward challenges.

Honestly this was the most low effort, boring league I ever saw in PoE since the closed beta. I would have rather had another Delirium League in a row than this.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Delirium was bad. Getting 36/40 as solo player require a "viable" endgame build, and delirium had a very strict viability parameters, you literally wasn't allowed and punished every map if you dare to play a build you're interested in.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 20, 2020, 4:58:20 PM
"
Corn_Dog wrote:
"
most boring league and skipped all harvest encounters. pls dont add to core

Ditto.

It's not Synthesis bad. But for all the flashy lights, emo moodiness, and crafting options, this league quickly became the most tedious and boring one yet. If it goes to core, I'll do what I've been doing after two weeks in to this league - letting the seeds rot in the dirt.

THATS RIGHT!! ANOTHER BORING LEAGUE!!

NOT EVEN INCREASING THE RNG DROP RATE

THEY JUST INCREASED THE MTX ADVERTISING
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 29, 2020, 2:13:40 AM
I'd play more but that F'N BLOOM EFFECT HURTS MY EYES!
Best challenge rewards since Betrayal league imo.
"
I have gotten 36 for the past 14 leagues.

I must say this is the one that felt the best balanced

going for 36 should always feel like you have to see the whole game to earn it. This did that really well. None of the challenges felt overly grindy or rng based, while it still keeps going for 40(which ive done twice) a goal for those who want to really grind everything.

Overall this league has been terrific. I LOVE the crafting and it has made the gear progression the absolute most fun yet.

This is an item i would have considered out of my reach normally. but i crafted this from just the base, and it felt really interesting and lucky when i got everything i wanted.

if this is a taste of poe 2 then it is going to be a huge success imo

[Removed by Support]

HOW COME YOU LOVE THIS LEAGUE THAT EVERYBODY HATES??
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 29, 2020, 2:19:05 AM
personally i think this was a sloppy statistics post compared to what you usually make

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info