Game Mechanics Q&A

how does the line "Mines can be Detonated an additional time" on the tremor rod actually work?
when i lay down 23 mines and press detonate once, all 23 mines will be detonated at least once and some will be detonated the second time which left 7-13 mines on the ground.(using tremor rod)
also throwing mines while the detonation is going on for a longer sequence is very inconsistent, i even took out swift assembly and/or charged mines for the sake of consistency.(using tremor rod)
tremor rod is one of the few end-game-viable unique weapon so i really want to understand how it works.
and also plz make petrified blood prevents players from gaining full(unreserved) life when zoning to HO/town.
Last edited by Thang140 on May 6, 2021, 11:32:06 PM
Hey guys, could you tell us why Predator support gem is not possible to use with the Dancing Duo minions? Thanks
Hi, I have a question about the texture streaming mechanic. I constantly die to invisible projectiles on my screen. During sirus, the maze does not load at all for me, so I have to pray my in later phases that I block to live. During Maven, I have died to invisible projectiles that load after they have hit me. I am assuming that this is something part of the core game now, seeing as how it has been in the game since the echoes of the atlas update with seemingly no signs of changing.

I am not sure how, but it seems to be getting worse every league. Can we expect to see any sort of changes in the way this functions? I was interested in playing hardcore, however, it is impossible for me to see projectiles a very large portion of the time, and I am often killed by monsters that have not even loaded on my screen. I am playing on a relatively decent PC that has not had any other issues with other games.

Historically, you all have been excellent on communication. There has been communication on this issue, but I have not seen any posts indicating progress was being made on this. Could we get some clarification?
Nearly three years ago, Chris Wilson and Jonathan admitted that there were too many systems in the game, with Chris stating; "If there are too many systems in a game, the game is bad." Since then, you've done nothing but add even more systems to the game, including layering multiple systems over the Atlas. What and when are you planning to address something that is clearly a problem and clearly coming to a head?
How much health/damage do sentinels of dominance have at lvl 20 and how much health/damage do they have at lvl 24? It's hard for me tell how much benefit I'm getting by bumping up the level of the gem.
How is the Passive Skill Tree able to protect your Character against the Awakened Map Mods ?
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Any plan to build a in-game trade system instead of PM spam?
At least for bulk item trading.
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
Why not make an effort to have an official supported wiki in-game , instead of making user base look for information from outside sources ? Surely you guys have enough money to make this happen at this point .
chaotic neutral
Last edited by AlexandreBackes on May 7, 2021, 12:12:26 AM
How does flicker strike really work? the description of the gem is a bit vague and testing this skill specifically in game is a bit complicated.

Let's say I have a maximum of 8 frenzy charges, and 7 charges when using the skill.

The first hit will consume one charge (6). But this hit will do the damage as if it had 6 or 7 charges?

Assuming that I can completely pass the CD of the skill, would I still need to generate frenzy charges to be able to use the skill?

Have you thought at some point to rework the skill? it's been several leagues where the skill hasn't had any significant change and for a long time it needs an excessive amount of mana, compared to other strike skills.
Last edited by grilloarg on May 7, 2021, 12:00:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info