Game Mechanics Q&A

My understanding is that the Hunter prefix (chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit) on any item works on mines because it is flagged as "on hit" rather than "on your hits". If this is true, why the "chance to Trigger Level 20 Summon Volatile Anomaly on Kill" of the mark of the shaper doesn't work on mines even if stats "on kill"? Shouldn't my mines inherit this mod as well?

Also, what is the reason behind the DoT using "the players" as source even when dealt with mines?
If you have the ancient skull shield equip with necromantic aegis while using the spectral tacticians specters and you have a way to grant the tacticians power charges, will the shield buff the srs that they summon?
How does Cold Conduction cause you to chill yourself when you shock an enemy with a hit while wearing Maligaro's Restraint?

This happens without you hitting yourself or being an enemy.
Hi, what are the formulas for calculating the effectiveness of the alternate ailments (brittle, shock and sap) and the minimum percentage values necessary for each to be applied?
Last edited by Stef08 on May 6, 2021, 10:26:57 PM
How does the Notable Large cluster jewel **Dark Ideation** work when you allocate two of it?

Why doesn't Corrupting Blood gem get affected by spell damage modifiers when it's tagged as a spell?
about the arcane surge gem, is it not working with keystone "Eldritch Battery" because as the descprition on the gem that says "when you use # mana with skill" and as the EB change the use of mana to Energy shield.

is this really the case and intended?, i thought the script was supposed to change the "Mana" tag with "ES" as the keystone description says.

(PS: I only tested it with EB from the unique Helmet Devouring Diadem).

IGN: KharonJaeger
what game mechanics can I opt out of to have usable frames?
How does "lucky" and "unlucky" interact with each other?
For example, diamond flask gives you lucky crit chance, while one of the ultimatum mod gives you unlucky crit chance.

If both are up, are they cancel each other? (as if you had neither)
Or does it end up something more complicated?
Does Hex blast damage other CI players during pvp?

Is recouping still considered regeneration, by that i mean is it affected by cannot or lower regeneration life/ES/mana mods?
Last edited by Andrius319 on May 6, 2021, 10:40:29 PM
I think the community could benefit from a clear cut understanding of if an item says "heist chests" if it means all chests in heist or just the small ones or if for some reason it just means the side room chests. It would appear that:

Heist chests = Any chest in a heist.
Reward chest = The chests in the locked rooms.

Is this correct?

When I emailed support they said they couldn't speculate on it...

What do you mean speculate? I asked

The reply I got:
"I'm afraid there are certain aspects of the game, such as completing achievements or vendor recipes, which we prefer the users to complete themselves. In this case, posting on the Gameplay Help and Discussion sub-forum may lead to other players either assisting you with how to complete things, or with directly assisting you in completing them."

Apparently getting a clarifications on wording that I have no way of verifying in-game is something they would prefer me to complete on my own.

That being said a little clarification on some fuzzy wording would be great. I highly doubt it was meant to be purposefully misleading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info