Game Mechanics Q&A

Any plans to make it a little easier to sustain single maps or at very least single regions?

I had fun farming particular maps in earlier leagues, but in 3.14 it has proved impossible (at least for me), even though I invest a lot of currency and scarabs/fragments.
Last edited by Piquet75 on May 7, 2021, 5:52:24 AM
"
Arthur606 wrote:
When using Maven's Orb on an influenced item with two influence mods, one of which has no elevated version, is it guaranteed to destroy that mod to elevate the other mod?

example

mana regen has no elevated mod, will maven this always destroy it to attempt to elevate the other two, which have been elevated so it's a targeted annul?

Maven orb can and will remove already elevated mod, it doesn't care. That's why ppl do 2 elevated suffixes/prefixes f.e. and then work on opposite affixes with multicraft blocks
Why simulacrums no longer have a guaranteed delirium unique drop?
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
"
Fray99x wrote:
"
Arthur606 wrote:
When using Maven's Orb on an influenced item with two influence mods, one of which has no elevated version, is it guaranteed to destroy that mod to elevate the other mod?

example

mana regen has no elevated mod, will maven this always destroy it to attempt to elevate the other two, which have been elevated so it's a targeted annul?

Maven orb can and will remove already elevated mod, it doesn't care. That's why ppl do 2 elevated suffixes/prefixes f.e. and then work on opposite affixes with multicraft blocks

So Maven would destroy a mod to attempt to elevate a mod without elevated version, and result in a dumb total loss? seems tragic game design
Does secret of stones apply to watchstones modifiers that don't display decimal places?
Does the watchstone modifier "Harvest Crops in Areas have an extra chance to grow higher Tier Plants" stack?
When will we get the same QoL features that the Chinese version has? Can you confirm why they have them and we do not?

Loot pets, flask macro, auction house.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on May 7, 2021, 6:17:58 AM
When will be the pre 3.14 endgame online? because what u gave us S.U.C.K.S!
Why are we not allowed to single sustain a map we realy love.

I realy like running the same map over and over again, because of the layout, the region or div cards, why do you make it so hard on us player wich ultimatly just want to have fun. to single sustain a map.

This is the way how I have the most fun, why am i not allowed to have fun that way?
"
When will we get the same QoL features that the Chinese version has? Can you confirm why they have them and we do not?

Loot pets, flask macro, auction house.

tbh, if anything of that will be in "our" poe ill quit. loot pets come one u play an ARPG ... pickin up loot is thats what this genre is about.
Do you plan in the future expension or in PoE 2 to rework the potion system mechanic ?
As exemple, today, we constantly have to spam 1, 2, 3, 4 to constantly keep the buffs provided by potion like armor/crit/ailments immunity, curse immunity etc.
and during a map we can compare when you have all potion buff up or not, and if we don't use the potion we are so much squichy and we could die so much easier.

It feels like it's a bit boring to spam potion to keep buffs alive, cause it became mandatory to use them constantly.

So do you plan any rework with that in the future to modify potion system who provide today too much stats ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info