Game Mechanics Q&A

"
DevilDog92 wrote:
QOL league when? Will we expect more streamer privilege in the future? Why should I or anyone else continue to give you money when you work on the wrong things and are slow to fix game/league breaking bugs. Why do you ban for some exploits and not others?

Also, could you start making rewarding content? in last ` 150 maps all my maps ended at 6-8 waves, 0 9 waves, 0 trialmasters.EVERYTHING i try this league comes with some beyond garbage rng, I'm playing since synthesis and i NEVER had even half of that bad luck. I'm already so tired and burned out, that im almost ready to quit at week 3.
I cant enjoy this ritual 2.0, really, I really tried, but i really can't.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
How is the ultimatums loot determined? I mean it is supposed to be risk vs reward right yet there is no reward for the risks taken 99% of the time. Getting 2 clear oils and some perandus coins is not worth doing a t16 ultimatum for.

Hey there, i have a question regarding my favorite skill that keeps getting hype killed in patchnotes. Magma orb/rolling magma. What makes this skill excluded from interacting with many other interesting support skills besides the obvious chain support. With the introduction of ricochet i thought finally something that seems intuitive to work for a skill such as rolling magma, but then patch notes rolls around and confirms that no it does not work.

So my question is what makes rolling magma so different that it has to be excluded from functioning like other projectiles? I suppose it has to do with not interacting as a projectile but rather as a ice nova on frostbolt situation.

Speculating abit. I presume that its coded in a way that would call for manual changes to the skills code rather than modularly function with the skill tag system. Redefining its tags would also seem kinda hard since it doesnt function like anything else except if frostbolt ice nova didint have a hit on frostbolt
Last edited by Maximusdödus on May 7, 2021, 5:23:31 AM
As the most intricate part of the game, how many times were fishing mechanics tweaked?
Maybe we could get the process how it progressed?
we gettin' easier to craft cluster jewels or nah?
We need information about blight and Lucky chest, please!
Why is reflect still in the game?

I was playing when 10.000 tooltip dps were enough to clear endgame with cyclone. back then reflect already was and instant death.

now that we deal millions of damage but the reflect scaling stays the same its just not gonna go well, even with these unused reflect nodes on the tree.

i thaught reflect should be a threat instead of a instant death situation.

I hope you rework reflect in the future, because it can be a good threatening mechanic in the game. But as it is today, its just the worst thing in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scams, too much waiting time, players backing out, players disconnecting when joinging, players just being afk or not responding, wasting portals, or players backing out because you are in a delirium or other league machanic and they are impatient etc

the current trading system needs an overhaul. We are in 2021 not 1990. We need a proper auction house.

Will it change the market? Yes. In a good or a bad way? Who knows, you cant look into the future so just make it happen. Trading is by far the most infuriating thing in this game so far
i am my own cockblock
Does item quantity on contract affect heist chest rewards?
When using Maven's Orb on an influenced item with two influence mods, one of which has no elevated version, is it guaranteed to destroy that mod to elevate the other mod?

example

mana regen has no elevated mod, will maven this always destroy it to attempt to elevate the other two, which have been elevated so it's a targeted annul?
Last edited by Arthur606 on May 7, 2021, 5:43:19 AM
How does the resist penetration mechanic work?
If a monster has 0% resistance and I have 40% resistance penetration, then I can not penetrate the resistance by -40% or below 0%?

How do monster resist reduction mechanics work? Do they add up or does only one work? For example, if I use two curses to reduce resists, will it be together?

How does susceptibility work with decreasing resists? Will they add up or will one mechanic work that gives the greatest reduction in resists?

How does elemental balance work with curses and susceptibility?

How does the resist reduction from the passive skill tree with curses work, do they stack, or does what has the greatest effect work?
Обучающие ролики для новичков.
https://www.youtube.com/c/PoEStaff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info