Game Mechanics Q&A

How do Elevated Mods work?

How do I get them?

I've never even had a 'conqueror awakener orb' drop, and only bought the wrong one back in harvest league (bought redeemers / warlord when I wanted explode, which ever is the wrong one)

So I have to have an influenced mod on the item, but then what, how do I elevate that modifier?
Hi

Thanks for a pretty awesome game. I have played less than 1000 hours and I find it difficult to understand how crafting works.

Is there a way to learn how crafting works in game and are you considering making it less convoluted? Like, a tool tip to specify that this can be upgrade via "insert crafting method"..?

Please help :)

Hugs
Some questions about orb of storms:
-How does Anomalous Orb of Storm's "Beams Split towards 0.1 additional targets" work? Is this similar to fork or does this mean the orb can target additional enemies?

-Regarding the internal cooldown for the secondary proc of orb of storms when casting a lightning skill: what is the cooldown when using channeling skills? Also, does it proc 1:1 even when casting something like Tempest Shield or is there an inherent internal cooldown for the secondary proc?
Couldn't find an official source for damage taken recouped -

Do damage taken recouped stack?

- Do they stack like leech instances where each hit taken is calculated separately, or

- Do they stack like bleeding where only the largest instance takes effect at any given time?

- Do multiple sources of dmg recoup stack?

- Are these considered as recoup? (Graven's secret, Doppelgänger Guise, Jugg's Unbreakable)

Last edited by 7x7x on May 7, 2021, 2:15:03 PM
Can you tell us some hint about fishing in PoE? Any hint pls;)
Last edited by Voidstranger on May 7, 2021, 2:00:29 PM
1. Can the Krillson second quest be solved?

2. Have you tested if it is not bugged?

3. Can Winding Pier hideout be accessed?
Last edited by 8882 on May 7, 2021, 2:05:45 PM
What happens if you try to put two of the same lab enchant on one of the Blight unique helmets? What if you do one Uber lab version and one Merciless lab version?
Does Awakening level affect Maven drops?

Lot of people seem to think so and there is some data suggesting it does, but no where on the description does it imply it would influence anything be it the difficulty or drops.

Would be nice to have some clarification on this to stop the spread of any misinformation.
There are so many unique items in the game, do you intend to change them, remove them or make them work?
1. For not "that long ago" you changed Shield Charge to use the shields stats to deal damage, same with Spectral Shield Throw. How come Tempest Shield and Reckoning, two skills focused on the shield doesn't work in a simular manner?

2. Cast On Kill doesn't work on bosses, any plans to adress this? Since the main loop of progression endgame is clear map/kill map boss. Not allownig the skill to be used to complete the main loop of the game. (And it isn't really a utility skill either, like dash or ice wall... so that can't be the reason, can it?)

3. You (GGG)have stated several times that you don't really like how the game is going, meta allways focusing on the most dps/fastest build, yet you insist on promoting this sort of playstyle by adding more and more things that one-shot or two-shot slower playstyles, as they can't move fast enough, or kill what attacks you before it kills the player.
Have you any plans on balancing the gameplay using the skill tree or more skills like Fortify? This to allow builds to invest in strategies that work, except ones that just try to max out dps? Cause the more things that one-shot you, no matter how high your defence is (be it resistance, armour, evasion or es/hp), the more you promote people to forgo all but the minimum defences they need to survive white-mobs.

Ultimatium being a fine example, where even characters such as slam users or bow users, have a hard time because the time it takes to fire off an attack is normally enough to either stun, or kill the player, guiding the playstyle into even faster builds, that can kill before they get kill in turn.

4. Ice Wall, was it meant to ever have a use? Fire Wall has some use... (See point 3 as to why...)

5. Why are all defencive stats capped? (physical resistance at 90, all elemental around 75% and so on, ) when attacks aren't?
(Joke aside, I can see why, I just find it ironic that this adds to the point I made in point 3,where dps can be increased to any lenghts, but defencive stats can't. Once again promoting agressive glass-canonesk builds.)

6. In 3.14 you gave Vaal skills a buff allowing it to be better used against bosses, while also allowing easier use vs mobs in general, any plans on giving rampage a simular buff, to allow it to be used against bosses. (I kinda want to use my dancing deverish in lab and on guardians.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info