Game Mechanics Q&A

How much damage does one need to do to get the maximum effect from Sap, Brittle and Scorch?
Last edited by Lenni2000 on May 7, 2021, 2:21:25 PM
I find it extremely disappointing when a unique drops in the game because let's face it the majority of uniques are useless. Other than a few minor exceptions. Do you have any plans to make uniques useful again?

I'll include some suggestions such as a mechanic that allows us to upgrade uniques to have endgame stats so that a unique could become more powerful than a rare simply by upping it's item level and inherit stats. A system like this already exists for some uniques but I would like to see this for all uniques. For instance right now in my current build I am using a six link unique that gives me meat Shield ( I can't remember what it's called right now) I'm finding it hard to continue using this when I know I could swap it for a rare and get more survivability however it works really well with my build. What would be nice is if I could do something to the item to increase the life on it cuz really that's all I need.

Uniques have the best sound and glow when they drop on the ground however when you look at them they are 99 times out of 100 useless. Even if they were a little bit rarer but we offered a system to upgrade them they would open up so many more possibilities.

So again I ask are there any plans to make uniques feel unique and viable in the future of this game.

P.S. I have an idea for a league and I just want to throw it out there, the entire concept of the league would be having a bot so that you can vendor on the map without having to go back and forth... That's it that's all just the ability to sell stuff from my inventory for the entire league. I think it would be super awesome. Lol
Make immune to stun a craftable option..no matter the cost.
When using the unique Maven belts (Graven's Secret, Olesya's Delight, and Arn's Anguish) can you still have their respective normal charges (Power, Frenzy, Endurance respectively) if you steal them via items (The Highwayman, etc.) or they are shared via the Supreme Grandstanding keystone?

Bonus question, can we have more detail on how to properly scale the alternate elemental ailments (scorch, brittle, and sap)?
Hey everyone!

I am one of the people who runs lab every day, and I am always looking to improve how we can get more damage from our core damage components so that we can then use more of our resources to gain more speed.

I have 2 questions for our Wave of Conviction Trap build.

First Question:

There has been some debate on this in the past, but can Izaro be chilled? (We are using a Skitterbots setup with Bonechill for our traps)

Second question:

After we put down our traps at Izaro's Podium, we then run to the corner of the room to make sure he does not start his attack animation sequence after insta-phasing him. However, there is concern about HOW and WHEN skitterbots activate their damage boost. Do we need to be a certain distance to Izaro, or our traps for SKitterbots to take full effect in the Izaro Boss Fight?

Mr__Khan's Lab Running Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3120142 Mr__Khan's Mirror Shop - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3184063
Why exactly does Cold Conduction + Maligaro's Restraint allow you to self chill?

Maligaro's only reflects shocks you inflict, and cold conduction only chills/shocks enemies you shock/chill.

Since we saw in the 3.14 patch notes that I am not my own enemy (debatable, but I'll let it slide) how does this interaction work then?
Will it be ok to back down on new mechanics next league and just focus more on improving existing ones, and of course game performance? Instead of a normal league, can't we just have an event, or series of events instead? Flashback, endless delve/ledge, races, gauntlet, etc. Those were well received by the community. Or just a plain economy restart? The game is already bloated with mechanics and content anyway. Let's just improve on things we already have and, of course, improve performance, performance, performance!!
Hi guys from GGG :)

i would like to know how the trigger mechanics for DELIRIUM work? At some point u told that BASE trigger chance for nearly all events on maps is around 8% (inclusive Delirium). But there was also something about adding other stuff to the map (like scarabs/sextants/etc.) will boost that trigger chance... Is there any chance to get information about that odds? For example: +3 Strongboxes (through scarab) adds +1% to the base chance
Does Warcry buff effect affect only the buff with a given duration, or does it also scale the effect of warcries on exerted attacks (eg, the more dmg multiplier on seismic). I have a feeling it doesn't, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Are boss fights balanced around Logout Macros?

Is there anything being done to get rid of the terrible and boring logout macro meta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info