Game Mechanics Q&A

How does a Veiled Chaos Orb affect the itemID of weapons and armors?
I know when you add an Unveiled affix on an item with Aisling r4, you will always get the same 3 options, even if you scour the item and craft anew with another Aisling Unveil slam. So I assume it's based on the itemID somehow.

But after using a Veiled Chaos on the same item, it seems that the options for the Unveil slam by Aisling changes. They are not the same as the option you choose with your Veiled Chaos, but they are not the same as before the orb was used.

I would love an in-depth explanation of how the unveiling works in correlation to veiled chaos orbs and aisling unveil slam.
Is there an interaction between Awakened Spell Echo and Summon Skeletons with the Dead Reckoning jewel?

I'll elaborate:

If I use ASE with the skellie mages, then they presumably get double damage on their final repeat. But since the repeat mechanic also applies to my summoning, does it mean that my second set of summoned skeletons have a generic chance to deal double damage? And does that imply, then, that the second set of skellies have a chance to deal double damage in their final repeat, effectively double dipping?
This is super specific, to a point where me and maybe 5 other people actually care, but this is probably the only time I'd ever get to ask it.

Players have figured out that CDR and server tick rate is related, but is the server tick related in any way to the pausing done by ultimatums? Would the pause done somehow buffer with cooldown timers so that non 12% or 52% values were relevant for like one attack with cast on crit? This would have no practical gameplay value, but is just something that I'm curious about.
Do you consider implementing vacuum loot system on currency shards and splinters?
How does a perfectly divined Watchstone mod "Thorough - 7-10% more blueprints drop in area" stack with more copies of itself and the Uncharted mod Secret of the Stones?

Is it (10% *1.25) = 12.5% more, multiplied 4 times for 6561/4096 blueprint drops?

Or is it (10*1.25) rounded down to 12% more, so 1.12^4?

Or is it something else, like additive stacking of each copy?
Le Toucan Will Return
Is there a technical, or design decision, behind not letting DoT's be converted, like Hits can? It should add an extra layer to PoE's depth!
What are the exact spawn rates for different breach types (Xoph/Tul/Esh/Etc.) and how is the %increased chance to spawn x breach time watchstones working? I'd assume its additive like 5% chance for Chayula * (1+500% from watchstones) = 30%?
Why two Lioneye's Fall jewels affecting the same melee passives do more than just converting to bow alternatives? They both subtract the melee values and both add the bow values.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Why do harbingers' minions not spread ignites via Aberrath's Hooves's effect when they die?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
What's the difficulty surrounding stash searches?

The Map tab and blighted maps comes to mind, but there are other issues as well, such as the unique tab and div card tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info