Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

"
Dedisdead wrote:
To be honest, when ultimatum will be back to the core game later, you can totally put rituals to the trash to make more room for ultimatums, as they are just better versions of rituals on all aspects.

Rituals are nothing like Ultimatum. For one, I actually have gotten good stuff from Ritual, unlike my entire time with ultimatum I got a single ex and one 6 link.

Second, ritual is actually doable, unlike ultimatum that either melts your GPU or oneshots you with some random enranged rare mob that just happened to spawn while you were lagging.
I did Ults until the end of the first month and stopped. So laggy, awful performance. I did the challenges (except Trialmaster), nothing more.
seems good, could maybe leave the inscribed ultimatums in as a standalone thingy IMO
"
CycloneSP wrote:
wait wat?

the sheer nunber of mobs inside the ultimatum was the appeal

it was a great way to actually push your builds to see if it could keep up

if you reduce the mob count, it's just gonna feel anemic and a waste of time, just like breach currently is.

More like push your GPU to see which wave it melts on.
Good call.
Please stop the problem where there are so many enemies on the screen u have no idea whats happeneing
Its a simple fix:
1) reduce the max party from 6 to 4 characters
2) Make less enemies spawn but harder to kill

I have had this problem with this game since i started playing 3 seasons ago and the problem seems to be getting worse every season

Also the graphics of the game turns to shit when there are too many enemies on the screen and i have a high end computer so its the game thats the problem not my pc

Also the seasons are way too long. You need to come out with the next season quicker.

I also play in Australia. When i host a party alot of the time people complain about the lag cos they are from a different country.
Last edited by BILBOE on Jun 29, 2021, 7:57:12 PM
let Heist die or remake
Good news.

On the other hand, again the nerf hammer acting over mechanics. When it makes a comeback, Ultimatum will be complete trash. Fewer mobs and less loot. Although the rewards were already crap, I don't get the nerf, honestly... Sometimes you were a bit lucky and you would get something worthy, the rest of the time you just get crappy rares with poor stats on them. And all of this without mentioning the Trialmaster spawn rate, it was ridiculously low. I found him only 2 times and I've made up to wave 9 several times.

The double nerf mechanic will never throw good results and the community knows this very well.
GOOD,ultimatum without HH and HF just wasting time.
Please regroup fragments on ground when they are close together.

Pleaseeeeee !
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info