Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

"
WarsWorth wrote:
Yesssss! Less bloat is a good thing!

This is just an encounter that you run and forget about it, same with breach, abyss, ritual etc. The meaningless and frustrating bloat comes from leagues with splinters or leagues that have ongoing mechanics, like heist, betrayal, incursion etc. Ultimatum is not bloat.
"
Souleus wrote:

Hmm ... my build clears T16 ultimatums no problem at under 2m dps. I hit a decent area with cyclone but i don't have a ton of buffs to aoe so it's a quarter of the screen at best.

ya, I'm sure that has nothing to do with cyclone being one of the most mechanically OP skills in the game since you can DPS while moving. play a build that stands still.
"
MetalxFever wrote:
No thanks, just let it die out

Yes, please.
Thank god this garbage league didn't go core. I agree with the improvements first before reconsidering going core. The player base's sentiment directly reflects this.
The only issue i had with Ultimatum, was the fact that the monsters took on the map mods and then added their own + the mods you chose which made it nearly impossible on fully juiced maps. Other than that i really enjoyed it.

I hardly ever skipped them and every time i got one i had this hope of it getting to at least 9 waves and getting some nice as a drop and of course the new chase item in the gloves was a massive incentive.

For me Ultimatum is better than Harvest (too watered down now). Anyways looking forward to the announcement.

Just PLEASE for all that is holy - Get the league launch right this time around!!! And if there is a hint of the launch going side way like it did with this league - Rather fix and start it a day later.
so 2 more days where we are tormented with waiting time
I am very happy with this decision.
After constantly dying to Ultimatums without no reason, even in lower Tiers, I never did them again.
Nevertheless I wonder why GGG didn´t balance this shit before leaguestart.....
[Blessed by Support]
Last edited by 0Craven0 on Jun 30, 2021, 3:06:13 AM
One league is not enough to be proud, Challenger
Politeness is a weapon!
Can you rather kick Ritual out of the standard pool and replace it with Ultimatum? Ritual is the worst shit perma skipped because its time waste

~,.~

Hope that PoE2 cleanses up the season contents from PoE1, less master, less season content, full remake, keep only the good things. Can't wait for it.
Yeah it needs rebalanceing, it would have been unhealthy putting that in core game. Yes you can skip mechanics but many would have always played a leaguestarter that are good for 3.14 ultimatums wich would have really reduced the choices, too much value per map lost for non very organized players. Since quite some time, a statement that makes sense.

"
Syhler187 wrote:
so 2 more days where we are tormented with waiting time

It will be a teaser of the league announcement friday, so next week the reveal(probably a league start the 23rd of july)
Last edited by galuf on Jun 30, 2021, 3:14:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info