Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
From this I just see more content that will be nerfed so hard it will be worthless. It is fine as is [Removed by Support]. The only thing that needs tuned is the trialmaster needs to show up more.
IGN: Blip
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Jun 30, 2021, 9:45:58 AM
So, what about the inscribed ultimatums? Will those be rubbish or could I run them in standard?
So you had three months to make changes that you obviously thought needed to be made and instead you focused on MTX/upcoming merchandise?

I honestly have no idea what to say. Might go back to Grim Dawn or try some Steam games I never got around to after this announcement...
just me or 3.15 being delayed alot?

ultimatum died long ago and still no update?
like.. . now we will have tease that will announce when they will announce the new expansion and then wed have to wait for that?

its like we wait now for announcement that will announce the announcment ?
they expect to release 3.15 and new league when?
"
Berserkmode10 wrote:
So you had three months to make changes that you obviously thought needed to be made and instead you focused on MTX/upcoming merchandise?

I honestly have no idea what to say. Might go back to Grim Dawn or try some Steam games I never got around to after this announcement...

kinda my thoughts. GGG obviously noticed something is wrong with the league and instead of throwing some real adjustments at it to "rescue" it they just wait for it to end.
yikes.
never quit a league this early btw
"
Sarciss wrote:
"
Berserkmode10 wrote:

kinda my thoughts. GGG obviously noticed something is wrong with the league and instead of throwing some real adjustments at it to "rescue" it they just wait for it to end.
yikes.
never quit a league this early btw

i quit this league on its first days.. it was awful and the biggest disappointment of all times...

also they seem to really delay new league ultimatum died in its first week why didnt they do anything other than making new mtx every day?
Its the earliest I've every quit a league. Not because of Ultimatum though. That was ok. I've been making 36+ achievements recently but chose to just throw in the towel because I wasn't having fun.

Harvest nerfs were too heavy and I spent way too much time achieving nothing with it. I'll honestly just ignore harvest next league. Just remove it if its too hard to balance. Seriously. You have to all intents and purposes removed it for me.

So many bugs this league. I hardly ever get disconnected but disconnects this league (to crashes with a popup) were frequent and just deleted my map. Expensive maps sometimes. BOOM there goes an EXALT of investment.

That league start was horrendous. Sadly it was the first league I had practiced to get to maps quickly for. I was amped to try it. Dagger to the gut that one.

To me this is still the best game in its Genre, but I suspect with it declining like it is, and competitors getting much better this wont be true for long.
Thank you.

Hopefully the rework will be enjoyable. Sad that you could identify the issues already, but not able to implement it while it mattered.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
In my opinion, once you kinda rebalanced the Ultimatum Encounters the way you see fit, to replace Rituals with the "new" Ultimatum. At least in their current state they seem nearly the same to me, as in you can see/choose the modifier or challange for the Encounter, weigh the risks, unlock more and more loot and the good old "kill enemies in a circle". Im not complaining about the mechanics themself, but for me Ultimatum is what Ritual should've been and is also connected to the overall Lore of the world with its ties to the Vaal. Ritual is kinda out of place for me since it didnt add anything specific to the world of PoE in general, except for more loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info