Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

Hi Lily
Rly pirates? :(
Ah SoT have Pirates of the Caribbean patch so GGG need it too?
Hope this isnt next exp characters like Heist or make their relationship like in Betrayal = boring as hell. And ofc first month of alfa-testing ...

Now can just hope for some QoL changes + better optimalization :(
And ofc harder challenges = no reason to play ...
Ok, I see a [Removed by Support], a fat dude, a cutie patootie and Iron man....For the Love of God, no more circles, I beg you! LoL
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 3, 2021, 9:50:16 AM
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
"
Actordaz wrote:
KEKW

Maybe, just maybe, people should wait for an official launch date before planning time off work for a launch.

Sure, that's true. They should treat the company like any other company.

But most companies let you know let's say like WoW months in advance what to expect and what days to expect it.

Your logic is hey they are going to announce this thing 2-3 weeks before launching it but even though your work requires anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks notice that's your fault.

The only thing you can do in that situation is hope they follow the guideline they have been setting the last few years. Request it.

It's not the companies fault that person requested that time off work but it is there fault for setting an expectation.

Such as Chris saying they are going to work on making sure they keep a routine schedule when it comes to launches. Really I don't see any reason they can Launch a new ATLAS+Maven alongside Ritual but when it comes to a mini-launch they can't hit a 3 month development target.

dick hard as fuck man
boohoo delay :(
yo mathil
Pogging out on the new skills. Looking forward to the new league
analysed abit
first skill
- attack
- looks like a spectral throw aoe projectile that has an easy time shotgunning.
- 72 rage lol

second skill
- some shavronne character
- chaos spell projectiles
- aoe thingy
- spell echo LOL
- 4 link flame dash lol

third skill
- archmage heirophant
- lightning damage aoe spell
- conductivity curse on hit?
- seems like skill can shotgun

fourth skill
- trickster
- looks like chaos explosion spell but hes using wrath LOL
- hes getting some buffs when hes killing stuff

looks like pirate league maybe legion/synthesis something
How do i change my signature?
I noticed 2 banners that have loot icons. One looks like a treasure chest, and the other looks like a ring that would represent jewelry I would guess. Looks something like legion. Destroy enough of the skull pylons and get the loot from the specified banners.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Tsayah wrote:

Whether or not you want new skills is irrelevant. You said nothing was teased. Something was teased.

Maybe try something along the lines of "his really didnt tease anything I care about imo"
How is it teasing if its not enacting a reaction out of someone to want more ? If your player bases reaction to the teaser is "that didnt tease anything" then chances are you arent engaging your audience appropriately.

People have been wanting more mechanical changes and better changes to old skills. Many of the "new" skills shown dont stick out as being new, which means people arent going to have a reactionary response. If i have to open video to full size and check out the skill bar, etc, my self just to see that its a new skill icon, thats says a lot. As clearly seen in this thread already.
to piggyback your point, why make new skills that dilute the drop pool (especially for heist alt gems) when you have so many bad/underpowered ones you could fix (or just remove if you really want to make new ones).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info