Relationship wrote:
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
KEKW

Delayed the fucking launch.

What by an entire 6 days, oh no.

Something they just said 5 months ago they don't want to do again unless there's unforeseen circumstances like Covid.

7 days is a lot when people are trying to set there few vacation days aside for it.

Some peoples work require 2-4 week notice.

Maybe, just maybe, people should wait for an official launch date before planning time off work for a launch.
"
Tsayah wrote:

Whether or not you want new skills is irrelevant. You said nothing was teased. Something was teased.

Maybe try something along the lines of "his really didnt tease anything I care about imo"
How is it teasing if its not enacting a reaction out of someone to want more ? If your player bases reaction to the teaser is "that didnt tease anything" then chances are you arent engaging your audience appropriately.

People have been wanting more mechanical changes and better changes to old skills. Many of the "new" skills shown dont stick out as being new, which means people arent going to have a reactionary response. If i have to open video to full size and check out the skill bar, etc, my self just to see that its a new skill icon, thats says a lot. As clearly seen in this thread already.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 1, 2021, 6:31:27 PM
"
Actordaz wrote:
stop demanding stuff. Dont like it, then go play something else. Devs make the game they want to make.

Good suggestions can make the game better. If you want to play crap, then go play something else.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
The NPCs have been great recently. Hope these are too.
Nooooo, release date is when i will be out, i will try to get from it to play poe :D
HandsUp
i'm gay?
Hi Mathil
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
I hope a lot of community demanded QOL will be improved.

1. Understandable crafting
2. Normal trading
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

If yes - i will support GGG with MTX.
If still ignore demand - then I will ignore your needs, and can't buy any MTX in this season.

[Removed by Support] stop demanding stuff. Dont like it, then go play something else. Devs make the game they want to make.

Are you simps real people or just twitter bots? You certainpy hvent been around since the beginning. This was a tiny company with good customer relations. Now they are no different from anyone else. Their new content is weak. They are living off the great game they made years ago, that they have slowly made worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info