Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

"
MRLAVA wrote:
GGG , guys ur getting worse and worse at this , as if ur a new game who have no idea , 18 sec teaser that shows nothing , and another one week delay on top of the 15 days delay , lols

Wheres the 15 day delay come into it? ultimatum launched 16th april, 23rd july for this launch would be 7 days longer than normal 3 months, and considering they're still working from home i think, i'd say its fine.
Pog
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
KEKW

Delayed the fucking launch.

What by an entire 6 days, oh no.

Illiterate troll cant even do basic math 23-15= 8,
Oh no!
"
I hope a lot of community demanded QOL will be improved.

1. Understandable crafting
2. Normal trading
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

If yes - i will support GGG with MTX.
If still ignore demand - then I will ignore your needs, and can't buy any MTX in this season.

[Removed by Support] stop demanding stuff. Dont like it, then go play something else. Devs make the game they want to make.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jul 1, 2021, 6:26:55 PM
Another few extra days is absolutely fine if it means we're not gonna have the same issues we had with ultimatum (league start and content). But if you take the teaser into consideration, I'm getting worried. it's all gonna be fine COPIUM
There was a bunch of chaos skills, and it looks like a sea-floor. So I'm guessing some sort of drowned seafarers/pirates league, with Catarina skulls indicating we get involved with the Scion's mother, who is most likely Catarina, herself

Because things in Poe are inverted, life is down death is up, and because all mentions of Chaos in the game are references to the home world of the dreaming-Scion, my guess is we get greatly expanded lore explanations, along with a deeper understanding of how the Scion fell into a dreaming state, and how she's able to see things like Beyond and Nemesis mobs
23rd??? noooooooooooooo
"
Delpnaz wrote:
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
KEKW

Delayed the fucking launch.

What by an entire 6 days, oh no.

Illiterate troll cant even do basic math 23-15= 8,
Oh no!

Ultimatum was 17th April (at least before it was in a playable state) 16th for official launch. That makes this launch 6-7 days longer than the normal 3 months. Before you try and do insults, at least know what the situation is first, fool.
"
Smurfstefan wrote:
Another few extra days is absolutely fine if it means we're not gonna have the same issues we had with ultimatum (league start and content). But if you take the teaser into consideration, I'm getting worried. it's all gonna be fine COPIUM

Yeah, the fact that they had to delay the teaser announcement of an announcement doesn't sit well with me.

They used to do unique concept releases and have no issue hitting the 3 month goal. Not sure what happened.
where's the teaser?
i only saw someone mapping, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info