Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

TBH I´m not really excited for this league.
Also I thought this league would be one week earlier.

My only hope is that they introduce some new mechanics/skills from POE2 like shape shifting. Those guys in the end look like tribal people that may be some kind of werewolf cult or something.

Wild speculation of course but I´m not sure if a "shiny new league" like Ultimatum without any new creative mechanics can hook me for more than 2-3 days.
Fairgraves? Are you still not dead?...
Honestly screw this game, they treat all the players except their favs like crap.
Well the Player base spoke & GGG listened!

Ultimatum/Ritual clone in a STRAIGHT LINE!!!!

And yes, those are permanent Raging Dead heads on the posts

Bit like that game you played as a kid where you had to run through a mob of kids to make the other goal line without being coat hangered.

Can't wait!
a "teaser" indeed, according to the reactions here :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yeah, makes sense... Pirates would be nice though... I hope. Watched a nice documentary on N...Flix the other day.
worst date ever.
well, at least i have all the tabs i need, so i dont have to give you any money muwahahahahahahahahaha
Even as a standard exclusive player (because I do not have the motivation to restart from scratch every league) I am not hyped by this short... whatever it was, really. To me it doesn't even quite feel like a teaser.

And even if I was, if you make the league mechanic just a 3rd spin on the ritual mechanic in a row I don't know what I should say.

I have no expectations so I cannot be disappointed. However... for everything I've caught from 3.14, you have a lot of destroyed reputation to gain back GGG.

This is a chance. Take it.
OOPS, I blinked and missed the 'teaser"

Anyhow, thank to Gucci Hobo for keeping some of us busy with their league until whatever that was comes out
Where is the title????? No circles ? - I dont believe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info