Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

"
GKPlight wrote:
"
Tssay wrote:

- stop new skills, improve current ones.

I am opposed to this.
It is better to have 2 similar spell, and have the possibility to choose the one that we prefer, than delete a possibility.

I misspoke. I'd like to clarify: for the moment this is more about other mechanics or problems than about creating new skills
Last edited by Tssay on Jul 2, 2021, 4:47:10 PM
let have a BREACH tab and not put in a BLESSING spot...my brain dies everytime i think/see this.....clown world
"
Tssay wrote:
"
GKPlight wrote:
"
Tssay wrote:

- stop new skills, improve current ones.

I am opposed to this.
It is better to have 2 similar spell, and have the possibility to choose the one that we prefer, than delete a possibility.

I misspoke. I'd like to clarify: for the moment this is more about other mechanics or problems than about creating new skills

WRONG --- stop making new skills no one uses and fix the garbage ones that are already out that suck, like you should be fixing game mechanics.

Its not like they are gonna read this or anyone of the 90% of player base comments/concerns anyways they only care about streamers, and dont even address anything anyone says...and i DID NOT misspeak
Please,

teaser is not a trailer. Teaser is a teaser, short video to tease for the upcoming trailer. Was it good idea to be made, only GGG knows - probably not since all 2Headers.

Please let people who made this great game continue to work and thank them instead of putting them thro hell.

P.S. POE 2 will fix everything #believe
isn't the teaser supposed to be "the creme" of the thing that you wanna tease?

aaaand they did what?
showed us 4 skills that are not too different from what we already have (mechanic wise).

you, people, seem to not understand one thing.
corporatuons do stuff if it brings them money, if they lose more money implementing it then they get after implementation, they will not do it.
i don't know the statistics but i think that casual players bring more money to the table than the FEW hardcore players that buy packs each league.
statistics showed that ultimatum was one of the worst league in player retention.

harvest made the game too easy?
you want the game to be hard and not easy?
well, to achieve that, next time you see harvest on the map DO NOT use it, ignore it and move on. make your game as "hard as you want".
still not hard enough?
go play ssf!
ppl complaining about harvest breaking the game seem to not understand... if you do not like it, DO NOT USE IT, it is not for you!
i don't understand who is forcing everyone to use harvest?
or the fact that makes the game easier for OTHERS is bothering you?

if you want to address something that makes the game too easy think about all the glass canon builds that bypass ANY GIVEN monster mechanic by just stacking damage (speaking in accuracy stack molten strike while i phase-skip,face-tanking any boss and ignore fight mechanics)
that is actually something that breakes the game.
The ad was a disappointment. Any YouTube advertisements for games, including android games, are better crafted than this teaser. Looks like it was produced grudgingly, by an intern, at the last minute. Made out of obligation and by someone who has no passion for the game
"
waynetai1988 wrote:
This 3-month cycle is becoming nothing but torment for both players and, probably devs.

If poe2 is still a thing in 2022, next time make a big big but last expansion, fix most of critical issues in poe1, then promise a date for poe2. People can wait.

But GGG can't wait, as league starts produce the majority of their revenue, maybe even 90%. On the other side, running events ... or better say, return to running events at the end of each league, could compensate loosing one leage start a year.
auction house Please
POOOOG THIS IS AMAZING HUETIGAKOLHOZNAYA LEAGUE POGGERS GGG LOVE POROSYATAEBANIE POOOOOG KEK
I've seen much more interesting and impressive pre-alpha teasers than yours:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkesWlZM9mc

aah..sorry, they were 2 teasers, but I was distracted to observe your "beautiful" water ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJL-IAXYXCo&t=130s
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Jul 2, 2021, 7:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info