Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

Please add a countdown counter to this post. Put it behind
"
Tune in at 1pm on July 15th (PDT) to find out all about our next expansion!

Please enable all people to log into server before league starts.
That we can wait 1-2 hour in twillight strand at starting position before league starts. Then you would know better how many additional server ressources you would need.
This way the queue at leaque start might be prevented. Because the que leads to unfair situation where some people can start few minutes or even hours before others.
Last edited by CreativeExplorer on Jul 2, 2021, 2:10:34 PM
Since its pretty clear at this point GGG doesnt care about player feedback i wont waste my time and just keep it small and simple...
CHANGE BACK HARVEST OR GET REKT!!!
If I am looking at the spikes at 0s and 12s in the video, it looks like they have shapes on them. One appears to look like a treasure chest, and the other seems to look like a ring.

I highly doubt that the one in the announcement at the 12s (the ring) just looks so front and center that it had to be intentionally placed there.

Don't know what it means. I do also think that the teaser is broken into two distinct pieces.

0-4s the new mechanic
4-12 new skills rework

I was trying to see what I could learn in the gameplay from the 2-4s mark, but there was not a whole lot there, except you are fighting through a cornfield of skull spikes. Hopefully it is something deterministic that would allow u to target loot
Does the game really need new skills? Isn't it bloated enough? How many skills are there, and how many are used consistently or are considered end game viable?

Assuming these are new skills and not just effects added to current skills.
The new skills look good, but i don't intend to play until some major QOL issue like the flask are not solve.
Last edited by GKPlight on Jul 2, 2021, 3:12:31 PM
"
Tssay wrote:

- stop new skills, improve current ones.

I am opposed to this.
It is better to have 2 similar spell, and have the possibility to choose the one that we prefer, than delete a possibility.
Last edited by GKPlight on Jul 2, 2021, 3:12:05 PM
"
Snipemaster wrote:
Since its pretty clear at this point GGG doesnt care about player feedback i wont waste my time and just keep it small and simple...
CHANGE BACK HARVEST OR GET REKT!!!

Remove harvest entirely or get rekt. It should never be implemented after Harvest league. Just redo the basic crafting to be more compelling to use for more players.
More skills that will be nerfed into the ground. Cool.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
I dont understand whats going on with GGG as a whole.

Ever since Heist (or maybe slightly before that) everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Communication with the community gutted.

Paying big streamers for promoting the game went wrong.

League launch went terribly wrong last league, worse than other leagues.

Uninteresting and dull leagues.

Uninspired new skills.

Lack of QoL changes or other significant issues PoE has being addressed.

Performance reaches new lows each league.

Balancing w... ok, thats always been bad.

They`re messing up even teasers now, something they are pretty good at.

I just dont understand, how do you get everything wrong so many times. They`re on a streak lol.

Genuinely curious. Im, however, hopeful this league is going to be fun and interesting until proven otherwise.

i feel the same on many of the points you listed here.
this indeed has been sad times for poe players :(.
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Jul 2, 2021, 4:15:23 PM
"
HansonAlister wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I look forward to it!

Best summary of how much GGG cares about community. XDDD

YOU WANT THIS TO BE DELETED BY SUPPORT AS WELL ?

no jokes aside, never been so dark times over Wraeclast, something is stinking so hard that everyone can smell it.

first of all fix the freaking T R A D E. do what ever freaking magic - you must change that. period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info