Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

Does GGG seriously not notice that a significant portion of the playerbase is starting to get unhappy? They need to respond to community feedback instead of just ignoring it
Something to do with obesity going by that final screenshot.
lol teaser
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Still one of the best free ARPGs out there.
"
HansonAlister wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I look forward to it!

Best summary of how much GGG cares about community. XDDD
/thread

site:pathofexile.com "removed by support" returns 17,800 results as of today. big thonk
Guess I will continue playing WOW
or even Diablo 4?
"
dutchw wrote:
Guess I will continue playing WOW
or even Diablo 4?

you have diablo 2 resurrected bofore diablo 4 😇
"
pain_rikudou wrote:
Does GGG seriously not notice that a significant portion of the playerbase is starting to get unhappy? They need to respond to community feedback instead of just ignoring it

Retention this league has been terrible, and current player numbers are getting back to what they were 4 years ago. As some have said, GGG have sold out and only care about the first few weeks of the league because that's where they sell their mtx.

I just wish the sheep would stop buying the overpriced visual turds, Tencent would then have to make some changes at GGG which are sorely needed.

The fact they released no meaningful updates through 3.14 to improve the league boggles the mind, and shows they don't care about retention. They even state they haven't made it core as its not quite right, well they could have fixed it during the league...

I'm not a toxic hater, I love the game, but it is being steered towards the rocky shoreline by the current boat crew, and people that think poe2 will be the saviour are being naive.

Stop buying mtx, people, if you want change.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jul 3, 2021, 2:22:52 AM
D2R and LA coming soon
"
kekoyaso wrote:
D2R and LA coming soon

LA what it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info