Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

I'm sad about this teaser, don't show anything new only 3 new skills, nothing about league.
"
arpgaddict wrote:
23rd?? that's trash. good luck with bad numbers. everyone's in school by then

At least give us endless delve for a week

Who would be in school on 23rd July? Heck in the uk, they would have only finished school for the year 1 week before that.
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
KEKW

Delayed the fucking launch.

What by an entire 6 days, oh no.

Something they just said 5 months ago they don't want to do again unless there's unforeseen circumstances like Covid.

7 days is a lot when people are trying to set there few vacation days aside for it.

Some peoples work require 2-4 week notice.

This sums everything up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djlc6uHTVmY
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I want a refund on the teaser. It's not teasing anything.
Agreed. This really didnt tease anything imo... Looked like pretty regular gameplay.

Also pushed back it seems. 23rd for new league ? Soo like an extra few weeks of waiting ?

You realise Ultimatum launched 16th April, so that would put this launch only 7 days later than the normal 3 months, which is to be expected coz they're still working from home in New zealand i believe.
Oh my word, I need to know more!!

Am excite!
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Agreed. This really didnt tease anything imo... Looked like pretty regular gameplay.

Also pushed back it seems. 23rd for new league ? Soo like an extra few weeks of waiting ?

I'd rather them delay the league with a week if it ensures a stable launch. I don't want another Ultimatum launch.
Those new skills look great! You barely gave us a taste of the new mechanic, but I'm still super excited for this :)
Ngl, ultimatum got boring after 2 weeks, atleast I got to craft some nice items tho so I wasnt that bored i guess.
Cant wait to see what 3.15 is gonna be about, I hoped for smth like synthesis, but judging after this teaser it is not gonna be anything like that at all.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

I mean we dont really need new skills... And those skills dont appear to be anything wildly different from what we already have ? I mean if i couldnt tell those were new skills off the rip, that probably says a lot about the skills ?

Whether or not you want new skills is irrelevant. You said nothing was teased. Something was teased.

Maybe try something along the lines of "his really didnt tease anything I care about imo"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info