3.14.3 Engine Patch Notes Preview

The high graphics setup looks the same as the low one. Considering I play games with more effects and detail than PoE with no lag, there`s something wrong with your engine.

I don`t think this is an improvement, just an adjust
i was hoping to have a display of network latency to the server beside average response time of the server itself to see whether lag comes from a overloaded machine or the internet.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Commoble wrote:
"
We have removed the button in the Options panel that allows you to clear your local cache. This can still be done manually by advanced users that have a specific reason to. The button was causing players to clear their cache, which removes the significant performance benefits of having a cache. The cache is automatically cleared once every league launch.

This is only a performance benefit for people with SSDs. People with HDDs should delete the cache each time they launch POE as it's faster to generate the shaders again than it is to load them from HDDs.

it's 2021! who still uses an hdd in their rig? you don't need a 2tb super duper nvme ssd. small ones are quite cheap.

since the 32 bit client will be gone soon, i hope all these ancient computers people seem to have get retired and hdds with them.
Last edited by dachoppa on Jul 4, 2021, 7:14:06 PM
Long overdue, but much better late than never. Thank you.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
thanks for the update!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
oh shit the community isn't going to be able to blame the servers or poor optimization anymore wit these more detailed performance graphs
IGN:skydog
UWU
"
Skydogg5555 wrote:
oh shit the community isn't going to be able to blame the servers or poor optimization anymore wit these more detailed performance graphs

Pretty sure ISP and ultimately the server host hired by GGG still the main reason of lag spike....it is by design that the game no longer handle that much of monster density
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Really nice.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Commoble wrote:
"
We have removed the button in the Options panel that allows you to clear your local cache. This can still be done manually by advanced users that have a specific reason to. The button was causing players to clear their cache, which removes the significant performance benefits of having a cache. The cache is automatically cleared once every league launch.

This is only a performance benefit for people with SSDs. People with HDDs should delete the cache each time they launch POE as it's faster to generate the shaders again than it is to load them from HDDs.

it's 2021! who still uses an hdd in their rig? you don't need a 2tb super duper nvme ssd. small ones are quite cheap.

since the 32 bit client will be gone soon, i hope all these ancient computers people seem to have get retired and hdds with them.

its 2021 any other storage it expive AF, so EVERYONE?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info