Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Patch 3.14.3 - Engine Improvements Patch

Thanks
Last edited by LuvYou on Jul 6, 2021, 8:22:06 PM
Thanks for the quick response! maybe i'll try out the vulcan
I had the opposite experience. Using DirectX, my game will stutter and experience micro-lag, it got bad when I started mapping. Switching to Vulkan actually smoothed things out, no more micro-lag or stuttering for now. I see a couple people in Global Chat having bad issues, where 1 of them were getting freezes as they started mapping.

I do have a recommendation. Can you guys add in an option to resize the huge Latency bar? Just something that we can personally scale to our liking. It's MASSIVE.

Edit: Also add an option for us to move the performance metric considering my buff bars overlaps them and I cannot see the graphs at all.
Last edited by _Spooks on Jul 6, 2021, 8:07:21 PM
Nice !
Bad Seed
using vulkan with same settings as before and the game runs worse

average framerate is a bit higher but i have many small hickups

:<
Last edited by Drukaris on Jul 6, 2021, 8:24:48 PM
"
Drukaris wrote:
using vulkan with same settings as before and the game runs worse

average framerate is a bit higher but i have many small hickups

:<

Your shader cache would have been deleted after the patch. The hiccups you're describing may be due to some basic shaders needing to populate again. Please let us know if you continue to experience this!
Hi all, updated today and game wont load after startup

o, ill talk to support sry
Last edited by eclecticlights1 on Jul 6, 2021, 8:40:42 PM
Woah, I'm getting 1-2 FPS in maps now when things get juicy, I was getting 25ish yesterday. Graph has my CPU as the bottleneck. CPU is older, 4770k i7. A couple leagues ago in Heist I could still maintain 60fps on max settings. I went from running on max to not running at all in a short time span here.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jul 6, 2021, 8:39:47 PM
all my friends couldnt play vulkan cause its have a lot of crashes, and no1 want to lose gigajuiced 5orb map, direct11 was stable

now direct11 is unplayable 0fps, so u basically force me and my friends to play vulkan and crash very very often

nice joke
TOTALLY AWESOME!! Prior to patch I was at 25-45 ping... Thanks to awesome patch I'm now at 65 to 85 ping!! WTF?
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info