Our Favourite Trialmaster Lines

THIS IS INSUFFERABLE
Not a fan. I'll drop a quarter in the jukebox for a nice rousing chorus of Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye to see him off.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"this is a buff"
"its all nerfs"
"we are not happy with harvest's level of power"
"rebalanced"
"tweaked"
"adjusted"
"performance patch"
we removed 50% damage from all ascendancies so that "the nodes could better keep their identity"

no one really cares about this, we care about performance, optimization, quality of life improvements, in game trading system etc... but number 1 is performance and optimization for now
AWESOME IDEIA giving the Trialmaster a room in the Incursion Temple!!!!!!
It seemed like I kept hearing him say something about getting my pride back and I would always say out loud "I told you, I never had any pride to begin with!" :D
"
Os Malaguetas wrote:
AWESOME IDEIA giving the Trialmaster a room in the Incursion Temple!!!!!!


TIER I ROOM
Simple TrialMaster challenge, like in the maps.


TIER II ROOM
TrialMaster Challenge, like in the maps, plus chests with inscribed ultimatums.


TIER III ROOM
TrialMaster Challenge, like in the maps, with a decent chance to fight TM himself, plus chest with inscribed ultimatums.
"
medis13 wrote:
no one really cares about this, we care about performance, optimization, quality of life improvements, in game trading system etc... but number 1 is performance and optimization for now



^^ this !

Nice try GGG to steer from ppls complains with a poll like this

My favorite line concerning the 3.14 “ expansion” ....: SO BORING AND SMALL!!!
"
Gruentod wrote:
Not a fan. I'll drop a quarter in the jukebox for a nice rousing chorus of Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye to see him off.


I'll give you a second quarter for an encore.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Not gonna lie, i more than once i got baited by his taunts, great job with voice acting and lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info