50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

GGG pls prepare for start! buy more servers or someth to make smooth start
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
"
Also the totem skill skin is pretty cool. I wouldn't say no to that.

Which one? There are two on sale.

I think I'm preferring the eagle statue one.

I mean the one in the loot box. sorry man.

I'll have a look at the ones on sale. eagle is cool though.

I have the arcane one, but I'd love the ice ballista one and the one made out of heads.

EDIT: I got building supplies.

press F in chat :D
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jul 16, 2021, 3:53:50 PM
How do you view the whole sale? The page cuts off at Angelic Curios.
Seraph Spectral Throw Effect for 45 POINTS

WILL IT CHANGE THE SKIN FOR THE NEW HAMMERDIN SKILL ASWELL =?

i would buy it,

and LOL at all the footprints, i think i won 10 and never use some xD
not a fan of dmg reduction, to be honest until now my damage never was crazy, now im gonna be even weaker.
This change just further separates no life players to casuals, i might even just wait for PoE 2 at this point, where everything gets slowed down a little at least and just skip these new leagues.
But to be honest GGG never really made endevours to make sure you do not need to spend your life in this game to be able to have a high dmg character that isnt one shot all the time.

Fingers crossed though for PoE 2
Where can I purchase the mtx that are in the loot boxes? I pulled a DarkShard Environment Effect in a mystery box and I'd like to use that in my hideout but I need a bunch more of them and I can find it in the store. Thanks!
Last edited by bfalkner on Jul 16, 2021, 8:19:03 PM
"
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
ragra1968 wrote:
So if i buy the 30 points appollyon box will i get second, if not what is best to buy just to get the box?

If you haven't gotten the free box from this sale yet, you can get a free box when you buy a box.

ah cool, so you can just buy a box and get a box?

That is correct, as long as you haven't gotten a free box from this specific promotion already.

"
I want the glowing eyes for my fashions anyway, and the bandana though. so this sale is pretty sweet.

might get all the flaming head options as well.

There's way more sets coming out that I don't want to drown in FX. Sometimes just glowing eyes or flaming head would probably be a nice, more minimal option.

Totally get wanting to have all the flaming head options. I've done that myself, though I mainly use the regular flame or the purple flame. I didn't get the Stygian because it looks identical to the Arcane.

And yeah, I go through my minimalist phases, too... and then I go through phases where I want to wear Purple Crystal Armor, Purple Smoking Hood, Purple Eyes, Purple Lightning Weapon Effect on both weapons, Purple Flaming Head and Purple Footprints. Because Too Much is Never Enough.™

"
How is the new Mummy/Anubis set btw? I got the Viking one last night, but just the medium one for now as wasn't too bothered about the portal.

I've not seen the Mummy skin in game yet.

I kinda like the Anubis armour. The boots have toes, which make me twitch a little, but I'm willing to overlook it because, so far, it seems like the weapon skin that comes with it is pretty good. It seems to be mainly geared toward maces and axes, though. It does have a staff skin, so that's a plus.

I like the pet, of course. I haven't seen the Soulkeeper portal yet because I have my portals set to "Use random variations for all portals," and I have a lot of portals. Makes me wish they had a playlist function for portals or something like that, so I could specify "just use these portals and not all of them".

Hope that answers your question. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Jul 16, 2021, 8:56:52 PM
"
bfalkner wrote:
Where can I purchase the mtx that are in the loot boxes? I pulled a DarkShard Environment Effect in a mystery box and I'd like to use that in my hideout but I need a bunch more of them and I can find it in the store. Thanks!

The mtx from the current mystery boxes will be available in the store about a month after the mystery box goes away.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Please, provide a stash tab sale. :)
"
Please, provide a stash tab sale. :).

I second this right here, need them badly D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info