50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Be a good customer, leave money here (definitely before the league starts) and get out as soon as possible which means don't waste expensive server capacity ;)
Which is the best dagger/claw mtx to use with blade traps!?
"
It's completely a Stockholm Syndrome.

Hi does you harm.
You support him with your money.
They think - I am right, they love harm, I must to do more harm.
It sad.

Ye, but this reveal video cured me. My wallet is locked tight until this nerf madness is over.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Jul 16, 2021, 5:57:50 AM
I'm waiting for titan weapon sale for already 3 months. Was it ever on sale or it has just a fixed price for 170 points? Does anyone have any idea?
Does this mean 1 box per purchase
OR
1 box per 50 spent? so example 8 boxes for a 420 point purchase?

Thank you

EDIT:

nvm
"
Please note: it's only possible to get one free Apollyon Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.
Last edited by triglav on Jul 16, 2021, 7:10:11 AM
I never got my free box.

So lucky
So if i buy the 30 points appollyon box will i get second, if not what is best to buy just to get the box?
Hyperclap
twitch.tv/flexo1da
"
ragra1968 wrote:
So if i buy the 30 points appollyon box will i get second, if not what is best to buy just to get the box?

A 2 points weta pet v:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info