50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Darkshard weapon effekt :))
Yo, does anyone know if i get it if i buy sth through website, instead of in-game store? And can I somehow check if I got one :)
"
Darkshard weapon effekt :))

nice. I got building supplies.

not so bad though as they can go in my hideout. I've not looked at the options yet to see what they're like though.

are the footprints good? I haven't bought any of this box, as wanted to just buy new MTX on sale instead of boxes this time. lots of good stuff in the shop these days.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
With nerfs of hervest, alternative quality of gems and recent ones I just cant. North remembers.
bought a Weta pet for like 2 points and got a nice lightbringer portal effect in my mystery box

Last edited by Silverfox7644 on Jul 19, 2021, 6:10:54 AM
Building supplies, yas.
Just some 10-20 more building supplies to build my fortress
Got a cat from the box, I am a happy cat owner right now ^^
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
EvilBob2U wrote:
Hmm, never seen a 50 point sale before...was always 30 points, could buy a mystery box and get a mystery box free. I liked that one better. Oh well, shouldn't be spending anyway.

Then go ahead and buy a mysterybox, you'll still get a free box. It says "when you spend any points". ;)

Thanks for clarifying!

Businesses sometimes do themselves a disservice. Previously, I saw an offer where you had to spend 30 points to get a free box. But now there is this sale where items are discounted to 50 points, but you can spend any amount of points to get a free box.

So, I think what happened is that they were like "hey, let's advertise this sale where things are 50 points and also say that you get a free mystery box when you spend points", whereas I would have just said "hey, this weekend, when you spend points, you get a free mystery box and we also have a special going on where some items are on sale for 50 points."
Last edited by EvilBob2U on Jul 20, 2021, 1:54:46 AM
"
EvilBob2U wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
EvilBob2U wrote:
Hmm, never seen a 50 point sale before...was always 30 points, could buy a mystery box and get a mystery box free. I liked that one better. Oh well, shouldn't be spending anyway.

Then go ahead and buy a mysterybox, you'll still get a free box. It says "when you spend any points". ;)

Thanks for clarifying!

Businesses sometimes do themselves a disservice. Previously, I saw an offer where you had to spend 30 points to get a free box. But now there is this sale where items are discounted to 50 points, but you can spend any amount of points to get a free box.

So, I think what happened is that they were like "hey, let's advertise this sale where things are 50 points and also say that you get a free mystery box when you spend points", whereas I would have just said "hey, this weekend, when you spend points, you get a free mystery box and we also have a special going on where some items are on sale for 50 points."

It's quite possible I missed the sale you're talking about but as far as I remember these free boxes were either always with any points spent or entirely free.

Either way,happy to help, hope you got something nice. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info