50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
ragra1968 wrote:
So if i buy the 30 points appollyon box will i get second, if not what is best to buy just to get the box?

If you haven't gotten the free box from this sale yet, you can get a free box when you buy a box.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
why isn't the sheep pet on sale?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice.

I wanted to get the glowing eyes, flaming heads and bandana attachment anyway.

This is perfect.

Also, GL everyone on your free box.

I'm hoping for some wings/backpiece or a main armour piece.

Character effect or footprints would be cool too though.

Also the totem skill skin is pretty cool. I wouldn't say no to that.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
ragra1968 wrote:
So if i buy the 30 points appollyon box will i get second, if not what is best to buy just to get the box?

If you haven't gotten the free box from this sale yet, you can get a free box when you buy a box.

ah cool, so you can just buy a box and get a box?

I want the glowing eyes for my fashions anyway, and the bandana though. so this sale is pretty sweet.

might get all the flaming head options as well.

There's way more sets coming out that I don't want to drown in FX. Sometimes just glowing eyes or flaming head would probably be a nice, more minimal option.

How is the new Mummy/Anubis set btw? I got the Viking one last night, but just the medium one for now as wasn't too bothered about the portal.

I've not seen the Mummy skin in game yet.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Question,

Has anyone calculated how much points you will need to get 1 copy of each thing from this Sale?

Just super curious
"
Marinxar wrote:

Ye, but this reveal video cured me. My wallet is locked tight until this nerf madness is over.

last news i heard, "tetris, the ultimate challenge" is making it's stones falling down slower on endgame.

also "fairytale of the abused elves" is introducing massive power creep, those overpowered rhinos got a horn removed to make them less impactful, they're unicorns now although not so elegant?

maybe one of those?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I bought the astrolab, but didn't receive a box (bought it through the webz) How do I remedy it?
No, I dont think I will.

Not until you decide to start respecting your playerbase again.

I have spent upwards of 500$ since open beta, The last two disastrous leagues showed your inability to deliver and respect your promises, instead of doing compromises with players you just decide to tell us to go f**k ourselves.

This game has taken a bad turn and you guys are really not anything like you ever were before.

I wish I never spent any money to begin with. If I had known that you would just spit in my face.

I dont know what you want to accomplish here with these changes but so be it.
Last edited by ForeverDunking on Jul 16, 2021, 2:47:25 PM
"
Also the totem skill skin is pretty cool. I wouldn't say no to that.

Which one? There are two on sale.

I think I'm preferring the eagle statue one.
I really love the most art styles of any supporter packs, but why in the god damn freakin hell did you guys move the portal effects from the 60 to the 90 dollar pack? weren't they already expensive enough ? with the latest announcement i wont spend any more money for clearly overpriced stuff... looks like one G from GGG is for greedy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info