Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

Footprints is like no reward -_-...
Weapon affect is ok. Portal is pretty good. But i will never go to 36 challenges. Way to much work for me. Iam usually burned out around atlas 6. Also, i like how you nerf everything but do nothing to improve loot drops. Its just farming currency. It should be impossible for a item lvl 80+ to roll below tier 7 or something. To improve RNG you know...
But i understand the nerfs. Specially when we can have multiple 6L's in the future. I also like the idea of slowing the game down and needing to use multiple 6L skills. It brings more depth and tactics in the game. And makes combat better. But loot must also be improved!
Last edited by Rekill on Jul 19, 2021, 4:44:44 AM
realy all nerf to the game and no real reward ( hideout )

-_- :/
Run Exile Run xD
average ;/
Rewards shoud be 12 challenges: weapon effect, 24 challenges: portal, and for 36 challenges,for example character effect, wings(i hate it all) or hideout
Last edited by qlasboy on Jul 19, 2021, 2:32:49 AM
Amazing portal, good job !!!!!!
No silly helmet or wings this time? Nice.

Liking the weapon effect, portal not so much. Guess that's 24 and out again for me.
Please give us anything but footprints
Love it, some really solid rewards this league, usually i only want 1 item, this league i want em all!
Nice one - i want every single one of those.
Cheers
You should but more effort to first one because it is only one casual players get. Now the first one is very similar to footsteps two seasons back and it is also quite boring looking. During last season even the first one was quite hard to get..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info