Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

oh i like it
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Invisible footprint effect this league? It flashes for like a second and then it's gone.

There was a time when I really looked forward to do doing the challenges and obtaining the rewards because I thought they were well done, had thought put into them, and they were worth the grind.

Now it's just old stuff recycled into newish looking stuff.

I still enjoy collecting totem pieces, although that has been wearing thin the past few leagues.
Not only do we get Frozen Orb and Blessed hammer,

We also get the original pre-release D2 waypoint graphic as a portal effect. The original D2 waypoint was going to be an upright circle with a rune like structure around it, kind of like stargate.

At least ggg knows all too well how much a D2R resurgence can crush their numbers for a bit.

And this is coming from a D2 fanboy who also loves PoE. GGG, I'm telling you, add in runewords as an updated version of prophecy; you can build towards mid-level uniques by farming certain bosses reliably. Most players would love it, think it through.
Nice Totem!
So its your fault they keep adding garbage in form of pets into the pool and actually consider it a reward?!
The portal looks ok, not that special, but footprint and weapon effect are totally underwhelming again.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Portal is fine, but no wings this time again.
I guess another league with 24 challenge target. So 3 week league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Looking at the same 5 cosmetics since years makes me regret not playing Talisman to the end.

Yup they are free but still lame and underwhelming.

Really hoped that after Ritual here would be more interesting options at 36. But it seems they got back to the old habbit in spamming portals like no tomorrow.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Footprints invisible.
If you add anther conditionsl for boss that not spawn like trialmaster gonna hate you. still 39/40 and wanted eagle totem ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info