Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

The upcoming league seems like a full blown gamble league, and I'm not a fan of that... But then I thought maybe, maybe the first (possibly second) challanges will motivate me enough to play it a bit.

NOPE
Hmmm, Ethereals weapon effects...
weapon effect and portal looks nice, but would rather prefer something more uniqe (like HO in Ritual)
Portal is nice but 36 achievements I cannot do, as I have life and play 1-2 hours a day max.

Footprints are always meh and the weapon effect the same meh.

So nerfs, no real rewards, not an interesting league, most likely no reason to play.
Only Portal looks ok-ish. At the moment I am not sure if I should play this league. Depends on full reveal and challenges.

Pros:
- interesting theme

Cons:
- gamble
- uninteresting rewards
- getting to 36/40 is too much taxing for people with real life (and I don't want to buy completition)
Last edited by Fukurokage on Jul 19, 2021, 4:36:59 AM
The same reward types as previous ones again and still so bad.

They're changing everything but still, this "Challenge" stays the same. I think 12, 24, 36 things should get a nerf as well, what about 12, 15, 20?. Some challenges are MUCH HARDER than others and when you complete that challenge you gain only "1" step in the challenge. These challenges should at least give you "3" steps in the challenge.

2/10 for the challenge rewards.
why we cant' get anymore an armour set? like u did with rigwald for example? also a weapon skin could be better than these craps

always these stupid stuff
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
i dont like it......... im like really disapointed.

why on earth is it necessary that BOTH base supporter packs come with a weapon effect and now the 24th challenge has one as well.

like dafck, its not even possible to play with 3 weapon effects.

zoro new ascendancy?

really, i dont get it..............

either one of the supporter packs or the one from the challenge is too much.

footprints at 12 are ok i guess.
portal at 36 is pretty much a standart by now and also ok.

24 it is
or maybe 27 for bigger trophy.
More stuff to not achieve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info