Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

Thank you so much! This league's rewards are on point and just AMAZING! Like, really, look at this crisp portal. Just look at it. And the weapon effect is pretty decent too. That's 2/3 rewards that don't suck this league and that's pretty nice! Looking forward to completing 36 this league too.
FINALLY a reason to go for 36 again! There hasn't been a reward this exciting (imo) since Synthesis wings.
Holy i love that Portal effect and the glowwing will fit perfectly to my Harvest back WOHO HYPE
Really like the rewards this league.
Pog
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Does the sword MTX work on both weapons when dual wielding ?

The effects from rewards and supporter packs always do.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
footprints ::vomit emoji::
No Pirate hat??? Booooo!
Oh no, footprints are back
"
Such trash rewards, how anyone can be excited for any of them is beyond me. Honestly, not even trying to be negative just being honest. *Sigh*

Challenge rewards are supposed to be the carrot on the stick, not such an tasty carrot let's be real...

challenge rewards are crazy.

you're supposed to be a game supporter to be eligible to wear mtx.

ggg giving them away to people for just playing their game is a slap in the face of those who supported them with hard dollars.

if anything, those challenge rewards should give a reduction on your next mtx purchase. or a carrot. not more.

---

to top if off you can't even purchase those challenge rewards, not even later on.

which makes just playing the game more rewarding than supporting it cause for collectors those challenge rewards have much more prestige.

it sends the message that you need to be good at the game to look good but you can also cheat yourself in by purchasing mtx to compensate for your lack of skill and time.

and here comes you and ask for better mtx for free. :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info