Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

explains issue, explains fix, offers a refund, commitment to improve. good stuff
Accuracy is welcome. Certainly a nice olive branch.

Personally I purchased both packs and didn't even equip the wings to look at them. Wings are not my thing except Transcendence Wings as those are absolutely beautiful and unique compared to all the other "wings" in the game. My gripe with wings has always been them lacking physics. They need cloak-like physics to rest or move with character momentum - things like that. Otherwise their mostly static nature has never appealed to me.

Broadcasting a refund for basically anyone is something I don't recall GGG ever doing. Kudos to that decisions.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
This is the right thing to do.

Still think you should let players toggle between a 'dark mode Aesir' and 'light mode Aesir' version somehow
Le Toucan Will Return
Good handling.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Classy move. You guys are the best.
That’s a right thing to do, very proper. Thumbs up for being standup.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
A fair response, appreciated.
Wait... are you telling me advertisements are sometimes misrepresentative? Well I am just SHOCKED!
Saved
You know what would have helped? Previews before buying. A "wardrobe" that people have suggested literally thousands of times. But yeah, continue with the deceptive marketing to deepen your pockets on shilling shit, rushed MTX. Some people will read this and get their money refunded. Most will just continue on, upset with their purchase.

I want the old GGG back.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
Ashriel wrote:
That's great and everything, but this really undersells just how disingenuous it is to display the packs with PoE 2 models (which have still been inexplicably withheld from the game for years, damaging its image as you still exhibit MTX with models that are 15+ years old now). These videos, again, do not look anything like their in-game appearances, regardless of PC specs, and it's not just the wing color. It's time for PoE to get an actual video upgrade in the form of models. Yes, the ones Chris demoed in China in 2018, when PoE 4.0 aka PoE 2 now was a year off.

This after saying the likes of previous pack static images resembling character effects would never happen again, by Chris himself.

Where did you get that they are poe2 models? They are all current models.

What I think many don’t realize is that they do show you everything a 4k res minimum and I think a bunch of players still run 1080 to keep their fps up. In 1080 everything looks bad. In 4k, things look pretty good at least to my eyes.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info