Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

With all the heist fiasco and the queue privileges in ultimatum i started to feel you dont deserve my money and now i feel you don't deserve my time either. Best of lucks
"
60x7 wrote:
Feeling torn between wanting to say fuck this game and not wanting to accept what a colossal waste of money it would be to say fuck this game.

Individuals commit the sunk cost fallacy when they continue a behavior or endeavor as a result of previously invested resources (time, money or effort)

You aren't losing money by quitting. Pretty sure you already got your value from the thousands of hours you've played. Your time is worth more than doing something you don't truly enjoy right?
"
Am I the only missing the things that are supposed to be good about this league?

With such a massive nerf to every build and increase in time we will now have to spend leveling and grinding lategame its going to be ridiculous. Especially as a hardcore player im completely uninterested in playing a game thats now focused on having the shitty campaign we have all done 10000 times drawn out even further.

GGG get it through your heads we hate doing the campaign and lab every damn league.

Thank god Diablo 2 remaster is right around the corner

So, you complain about having to do the campaign 10,000 times, yet you are excited to spend $40 to replay all the EXACT same content from diablo 2 you already did for probably thousands of hours 15-20 years ago, again. Does not compute!
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
So, on my first character from Delve I've been progressing in standard, off and on, with a fun-to-play but certainly off-meta build and just rolled over to Level 98, where doing unmodded T16 maps feels pretty good and unmodded 10-boss Maven invitations feel like a decent challenge that's fair but requires me to think a bit and bring my A-game...the main thrust of the patch notes appear to be roughly:
-a reversion of the boost to clearing damage I got from switching from The Searing Touch to Martyr of Innocence etc etc etc

So you are frustratedthat the build you've been using for literal years and still not hit 100 won't be viable anymore? I guess they should hold off on the changes until you hit 100 in 2022.
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Feeling torn between wanting to say fuck this game and not wanting to accept what a colossal waste of money it would be to say fuck this game.

Individuals commit the sunk cost fallacy when they continue a behavior or endeavor as a result of previously invested resources (time, money or effort)

You aren't losing money by quitting. Pretty sure you already got your value from the thousands of hours you've played. Your time is worth more than doing something you don't truly enjoy right?

Don't try to counsel me with your logic and reason, I'm an American.
Saved
JESUS THE GUY ABOVE ME HAS LIKE all the support
sigh
I was here
Whoopwhooop makeS the train.
Last edited by HolaBola666 on Jul 20, 2021, 11:17:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info