New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

I don't see the point of support, the game is moving away from those standards of fast gameplay, which pleased and distinguished the game for the better from diablo.
Overall went down
Last edited by nacks0 on Jul 22, 2021, 4:48:34 AM
I understand the thought behind removing damage everywhere and i certainly think making things like onslaught harder to obtain again is a good thing. Removing other utility from the game makes it more clunky though.

Hope the changes turn out how you hoped it would and the players can live with it. Cause i kinda fear it will actually hurt build diversity, nerfing self casting spells, dot builds and other non-high end builds disproportionally compared to what was already strong and will stay strong regardless. Yes, I mean aurabots.

You nerfed alt quality gems to nerf aurabots and thus made them near useless for every build but aurabots. Now % more damage multiplyers which aurabots hardly need. Was to be expected by your unwillingness to deal with headhunter and your decision to nerf several content for everybody else just so HH would be less beneficial. Legion could've been so much better if not for HH build... Not sure if I wanna play anymore if it's like this.

Anyway; see you guys on friday.
Thank you GGG
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Where can i see what level requires lvl1 Manabond?
"
Corwynt wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Lovin' a lot of these changes and nerfs. Force the meta to morph and people to adapt, that's how it has to be when people still try to make Speed Clear the way to play and the devs say 'no, don't do that' too many times.

Anyhowdywho, can't wait to go on a drunken stupor with Flask Thrower! One of each flask for MAXIMUM DRINKAGE!

Do Legion fast or else you lose rewards
Do Simulacrum fast or else you lose rewards
Do Delirium before the fog runs out
Do Incursion before the time limit runs out
Kill the betrayal characters fast before they run away

When did they ever do anything besides try to make us go fast? I'm looking at their actions, not their words.

Ye... hope the tuned those encounters to the nerfs. Like increase timer? Didn't see anything on that.
I don't mind the nerfs, but one of our biggest complaints is how tedious some systems are (unveiling mods, Maven, Atlas progression, 99% worthless item drops, etc). We'll have to wait until the actual league comes out, but if we're gonna deal less damage, move slower and die more often, it might only make a lot of those systems feel a lot worse and you'll have a very frustrated player base on your hands.
Last edited by Rekill on Jul 22, 2021, 2:11:03 AM
Looking good. Can't wait for friday.
I hope shoxic rain is as good as I think it is.

Don't listen to the negative nancys - haters gonna hate.

Cheers to a good league (I hope the start is smooth this time).
@GGG where is Earthbreaker support?

"
Corwynt wrote:

Do Legion fast or else you lose rewards
Do Simulacrum fast or else you lose rewards
Do Delirium before the fog runs out
Do Incursion before the time limit runs out
Kill the betrayal characters fast before they run away

When did they ever do anything besides try to make us go fast? I'm looking at their actions, not their words.

Yeah, they've been making those timed "gotta go fast" mechanics for years and now they're blabbing something about their vision - that the game shouldn't be about speed, WTF?
Same with the drops in maps - zoom zoom or you're gonna get fuck all. And how many maps does it take to even set up the atlas? You're forced to speed-farm this shit if you wanna progress.

Make up your minds, triple G, cause you're saying one thing and doing another. What a dumpster fire.
"
Zenling wrote:
Looking good. Can't wait for friday.
I hope shoxic rain is as good as I think it is.

Don't listen to the negative nancys - haters gonna hate.

Cheers to a good league (I hope the start is smooth this time).

The start will be smooth, cuz players massively skips this league :)
Less players = less queue :)
Last edited by Mil0sevic on Jul 22, 2021, 2:42:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info