New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
apotropaiko wrote:
"
aefoa wrote:
Caustic arrow tops at 2-3mil dps in mirror tier gear, depending on ascendancy.
It's beinged ignored for years.

My caustic has 11 million dps...

Damn I've played CA for many leagues - it's one of my favourite skills, never got anywhere near this level of DPS though - would love to see a PoB for how you achieve that kind of damage.
I usually don't post replies. But now I felt like I had to say that I deeply dislike these changes. You could have buffed unused skills not destroy the fun ones.
question... earthbreaker support melee slam now, consecrated path is melee slam but don't support multistrike, but now melee totem support multistrike, so... can consecrated path totem support multistrike now? :)
Please void/elder sale
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
supadup6 wrote:
No need to get too carried away. I trust that GGG has extensively tested everything as usual. I mean, surely for the last three months they have all been playing nerfed toons with no flasks, as Ultimatum certainly was left untouched from league start - they must have been doing something?

Keep the faith!

All jokes aside, really hyped for the league start as I think the Exp mechanic looks fantastic, plus we will all get used to the nerfs & shit. Well, hyped for the league start so long as they don't fuck it up again of course.

Dude, you're quire religious do you?
This game has performance problems and severe bugs since day 1 which persisted for years.
"
GGG has extensively tested everything as usual...

That phrase made my day! Really!!!

Thanks GGG!
"
klan_nedoklan wrote:
"
supadup6 wrote:
No need to get too carried away. I trust that GGG has extensively tested everything as usual. I mean, surely for the last three months they have all been playing nerfed toons with no flasks, as Ultimatum certainly was left untouched from league start - they must have been doing something?

Keep the faith!

All jokes aside, really hyped for the league start as I think the Exp mechanic looks fantastic, plus we will all get used to the nerfs & shit. Well, hyped for the league start so long as they don't fuck it up again of course.

Dude, you're quire religious do you?
This game has performance problems and severe bugs since day 1 which persisted for years.
"
GGG has extensively tested everything as usual...

That phrase made my day! Really!!!

Bless you my son
Changes looks fantastic, it's great to have some nerf after adding so much power and speed to players.
Getting away from race of exile and the boring piano play style.
I am just wondering that in the 3.15 announcement they did announce 19 new gems, including Earthbreaker. In this post there is no Earthbreaker. Was that removed from the game after all? Cheers
if you nerf everything across the board. nothing changes.

The diffrence between good skills and bad skills . even after nerfs and buffs here . is so huge, that even if you buffed bad skills by 200% they wont reach the level of clear/bossing speed of the OP builds.

ive been told that there are still builds what hit like 250m boss dps and melt bosses in in a second. Compare these to some DOT builds what do the same boss but 10-20 times longer even with mirror tier gear

now how is that balanced?
Last edited by epicwarding on Jul 22, 2021, 5:22:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info