New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
aefoa wrote:
Caustic arrow tops at 2-3mil dps in mirror tier gear, depending on ascendancy.
It's beinged ignored for years.

My caustic has 11 million dps...
"
Zenling wrote:
Looking good. Can't wait for friday.
I hope shoxic rain is as good as I think it is.

Don't listen to the negative nancys - haters gonna hate.

Cheers to a good league (I hope the start is smooth this time).

Nerf shoxic Rain
No need to get too carried away. I trust that GGG has extensively tested everything as usual. I mean, surely for the last three months they have all been playing nerfed toons with no flasks, as Ultimatum certainly was left untouched from league start - they must have been doing something?

Keep the faith!

All jokes aside, really hyped for the league start as I think the Exp mechanic looks fantastic, plus we will all get used to the nerfs & shit. Well, hyped for the league start so long as they don't fuck it up again of course.
I regret buying a supporter pack before these notes. Oh well maybe next league...
"
Torque_Wrench wrote:
Imagine if minion gems actually had useful information displayed. Like their base APS/cast speed and base life and Dmg values
Sadly the technology just isn't there.

It woud be here on 3d party sites like podb, as always for summoners. You gotta be used to use 3d party sites when playing PoE you know. All information about game is top secret.
Does Spectral Shield Throw have damage progression from armour/evasion after 20lvl?
It has 3-4 at 1st lvl and 6-8 at 20th lvl.

Which numbers on 25 or 30 gem lvl?
Last edited by jimmilee on Jul 22, 2021, 3:47:24 AM
sure ^^
nice changes
RIP POE
tnx Chris
"
Cute gems but still,
R.I.P. reddit lords, quin, pathofmatt, projectpt and all the fornite players stuck on brutus for the next 4 months 😔

Praise be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info