New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

Rip Poe.
Eye of winter 1/4th damage of freezing pulse ... oh dear, that's a DOA
niiiice, lookingg forward to seeing how different this league is gonna feel
It's so funny to observe reddit kids crying.

Enjoyable
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
KGabQr wrote:
R.I.P. PoE

Completes 14 Challenges in the League, says "RIP PoE" without being even remotely good at the game - is this something common amongst people who have no idea what's going on?
"
Cihak wrote:
I am just wondering that in the 3.15 announcement they did announce 19 new gems, including Earthbreaker. In this post there is no Earthbreaker. Was that removed from the game after all? Cheers

I thought that at first but then realised these are the new ACTIVE skill gems. Earthbreaker is a support gem.
"
kri4o9 wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
R.I.P. PoE

Completes 14 Challenges in the League, says "RIP PoE" without being even remotely good at the game - is this something common amongst people who have no idea what's going on?

You shouldn't over-generalise people. I only got 3 challenges last league simply because I didn't enjoy it enough to keep playing. I've been in this game on and off since Beta, so while I don't consider myself a great player, I understand it very well and am looking forward to this new challenge.

13 challenges in just one of the leagues means squat about experience.
"
kri4o9 wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
R.I.P. PoE

You do realize that not everyone has the time or gets the fun out of repeatedly grinding the same thing over and over to finish challenges? I am indeed not a great player but I never cared about challenges either, neither do I have the time to grind endlessly for nothing.

But I do know the nerves are stupidly overpowered for the average player like me, damage wise I probably even could overcome, it just would take me a lot more time then I actually have, but preventing more one shots?

You also need to keep in mind, that a lot of players with challenges just buy them same as they buy everything else, to me your challenges and level and gear say shit.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Jul 22, 2021, 6:54:05 AM
you REALLY need to tell us which of the new gems will be available to which specific class and what are their level 1 requirements.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
you REALLY need to tell us which of the new gems will be available to which specific class and what are their level 1 requirements.

They did, it is in the wall of text nerf notes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info