Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

"
aryosgr wrote:
A big thank you for the memories from me, and see you in another game. My characters are deleted. Please remove my account.

same, d2 resurrected incoming
20 mins in game was enough for me to skip this league. Cya Gaben Wilson
Congrats on your smoothest launch yet!

And a tip for trolls: Get at least one achievement before you complain about a league, then people might belive you've actually played it.
I can get over all nerfs, everything. But rlly some things are LoL mana for triggered skills (i dont play CoC and simmilar but jesus) you played any other game do any in your team know what triggered means?

Expedition drop is just terrible, even I love new skills and as I said I can get over all nerfs, rlly one of most important things in one ARPG is DROP, LOOT, THOSE ITEMS what make us HAPPY, and that dont exist anymore in PoE.

This League and all content is in one sentence "Pain-full ARPG experience what I want to forget ASAP".
"
ScreenName wrote:
Congrats on your smoothest launch yet!

And a tip for trolls: Get at least one achievement before you complain about a league, then people might believe you've actually played it.

Im play ssf standard, and you know what? Nerfs ruin my experience there too. And launch is smooth because player base quitting game. That is sadly fail and nothing to congats on.
Good luck!
I just really, really, ..... Really hope what's left of the now "Core" players of PoE, who swear by and defend everything that GGG does have deep pockets, and nowhere else in their lives to spend it. GGG's going to need it soon, as they've lost a lot of revenue.

I'm sorry, but I called all this out almost two years ago, when I saw the direction things were going.

Congrats to the minority now, that love the changes. It's all yours, .. Support it.

It's too bad, I did love this game, and I showed it with my wallet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Not even half what I put into it, .. Sigh..
Last edited by JediWabbit on Jul 25, 2021, 11:31:22 PM
25+ leagues & challenges player here.
Still not playing it for a simple reason: it was already on the red line previous league and seems nothing got fixed especially this incredibly unhealthy amount of clicks and micromanagement required. You added 20 currencies ? wtf seek help lol
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 26, 2021, 11:17:35 AM
ExpeditionGiraffe; Level 5 Ranger;
Death counts: 5 or 6 (didn't actually count)

If you don't want someone besides the core players to play it you can just call the League "go play Minecraft you little noob" and I wouldnt even feel offended.

Starting a character feels like playing HC league with 2 corn dogs as weapons in a wooden wheelchair.

Skipping this league is like the only way pretending me from starting to hate this game more than the first and only 30 minutes got me to.

I wish you the best of luck for your future and hope you don't suffer from low league-participation but my expedition is over here.

rly smooth start! super cool and good ty for it <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
and the launch of the league on PS4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info