Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

added new skill to use mana potion ... quiting this game definitely
I stop this "game" too. I don't know if it's still a game if it's not fun anymore.
you will still be the dictators by deleting the message
Just log in, try my standard league character. And its unplayable, mana cost messed up, aura reservation cost mess up, damage output "balanced".
Im just tired....
Good luck!
Started a new character in SSF Expedition league after deleting standard characters so I could start from scratch and so far it is all good. Much better start to league. No queues, no disconnects etc. Thank you for the great start.
Irrespective of other changes the smoothest league start since I've been playing.
"
DZ3479 wrote:
Started a new character in SSF Expedition league after deleting standard characters so I could start from scratch and so far it is all good. Much better start to league. No queues, no disconnects etc. Thank you for the great start.

Yes no queues and disconnects. Problem solved by removing excess player base. So you can play comfortably alongside devs and streamers.
Good luck!
Haven't played the league yet. Frankly, between the descriptions and the challenge rewards, I found nothing exciting at all in this league. Add to that all the nerfs, and I found myself completely unmotivated to try this new league.

I might later, but right now I'm more enthused about trying to get a Hardcore character to level 90 than anything having to do with this league... especially with the taste I'm getting of the monster buffs and player nerfs that were rolled out game-wide. I'm on my third Hardcore character today, so I think See-Dub will be very pleased to see his vision of a more challenging Path of Exile is indeed a reality. It's certainly not my idea of a good time, but he didn't ask and gives no indication of caring.

I would consider dropping some money on Last Epoch, except I'm even less thrilled at the idea of learning a new game, and running the risk of discovering I just don't like it as much.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
The team looks like it did a really great job on the new content.

A few little things I noticed like mtx changes to maps etc things look more polished.

Roll back the game to the beta test?
Spoiler
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 23, 2021, 11:58:36 PM
We understand the need to keep using flask is not fun as it involves spamming. hence we're reworking the flask system. in the meantime, we want you to spam mana pot instead.

quick fix to killing boss. keep dying cos it will replenish your mana flask. rinse and repeat till you kill the boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info