Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

What happens to the amount of players? After all, the game is great and Chris said he tested it?
"
Mil0sevic wrote:
What happens to the amount of players? After all, the game is great and Chris said he tested it?

Online league ritual(was at the end of 43k), expedition(start day 53k).
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 24, 2021, 2:08:14 AM
"
spokipo wrote:
"
Mil0sevic wrote:

Online league ritual(was at the end of 43k), expedition(start day 53k).

And Ritual end of 157k, Expedition 116k.

157 - 43 = 114
116 - 53 = 63

Now u see it?
"
Mil0sevic wrote:

And Ritual end of 157k, Expedition 116k.

157 - 43 = 114
116 - 53 = 63

Now u see it?

Your math is strange.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Why should click 64 end to download 24 g GGPK? This is 2021 years old, so behind the game files, really is the greetings to you and your family
"
Gruentod wrote:
Haven't played the league yet. Frankly, between the descriptions and the challenge rewards, I found nothing exciting at all in this league. Add to that all the nerfs, and I found myself completely unmotivated to try this new league.

I might later, but right now I'm more enthused about trying to get a Hardcore character to level 90 than anything having to do with this league... especially with the taste I'm getting of the monster buffs and player nerfs that were rolled out game-wide. I'm on my third Hardcore character today, so I think See-Dub will be very pleased to see his vision of a more challenging Path of Exile is indeed a reality. It's certainly not my idea of a good time, but he didn't ask and gives no indication of caring.

I would consider dropping some money on Last Epoch, except I'm even less thrilled at the idea of learning a new game, and running the risk of discovering I just don't like it as much.

Last Epoch is a good game mate. Deffo worth it's price and effort to learn it.
I've purchased it week ago because I knew won't be coming back for Nerfedition.
I'm having great time playing LE. Best of luck!
As an casual player I consider that from this league forward if the changes will continue on this path this game will not be for me. Not that I matter but if this game turn to be whatever has been in the past it should have stayed that way so that we don't deceive ourselves now when we have invested real money to provide support for this game which for some of us was quite difficult even before but fun at that level.

The changes will not affect hardcore players who spent a lot of time on this game, but if GGG consider that this is an game for that type of players good luck with that.
NICE !

- good performance/no disconnects

- not too difficult I think

- some friendly new NPCs instead of psycho dad

- no need to gamble outside of town/encampment

- no circles to imprison me and I can actually see what is going on

So much better than the last 2 leagues !!!

Just one thing I don´t like so far:

Spoiler
Brutus: The surprise is fine, but can´t he pull me into his arena ? Where his companions are already waiting .... . I mean he should have his home just like the Chaos Sanctuary was Big D´s home.

obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Jul 24, 2021, 12:31:44 PM
pass. league looks a mess.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
I will not pay a cent while such decisions is going to production. this league and few recent decisions are awful it is disaster.

You are do not working with community anymore, you do not have a vision of your product or could not explain it nor inside or outside the company as I see it. It seems you do not play your own game anymore. There is very effective approach for this "KISS"

POE is suffering simulator or Diabloid or ARP or what? What is the progression curve of the game? How rewarding system working? Where are quality of life in 2021 year for company with such productive development cycle?

Looks like your doing what you want without explanation on community money. And announcement of the heads too often differs from actual actions.

Still trying to play this pain simulator, but I am very dissapointed and frustrated if this is your new vision of player experience - graz

Now I could not imagine how to attract my friends to the game if I cannot enjoy it by myself anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info