Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

Yey! This league going to be fun! can't wait! Yey!

PATH OF TEDIUM
"
PLEASE
MORE SERVERS AT DAY 1
LONG LINES/TONS OF DISCONECTS AIN'T NO FUN

They wont add servers for day 1. It costs too much money for something they will only need for about a week.
pog
"
Innomen wrote:
Final chance is test in standard with my planned build. If you destroyed it, first league skip in years. Too complicated really to be 100% certain this time.

Already 20 hours into last epoch. It's not perfect but it's a lot more respectful to players, especially new and casual ones. Melee and tanking is apparently possible there.

time was I would have said the build freedom is work there since it's a bit like single class/sub titan quest more or less, but the build "freedom" in poe has evolved to the point of a newb trap and a blatant lie.

It's clear you don't want new players, and I withdrew my recommendation across the board. Dad retired and I wanted him to join me. (You would have liked his money I'm sure.)

But yeah no, they game is clearly trying to purge a select half or more from its player base. With eastern royalties no doubt rolling in to all previous GGG stock holders, I fully understand the economics of why. You're gambling from a position of absolute safety.

It's just ruthless and treacherous is all. I really guess the film was right. You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. It seems a core human truth.

Interesting point of view.

So you can understand a little bit better, (You would have liked his money, I'm sure.) their actions aren't in alignment with greed. Though the passive aggressive nature of your post was entertaining, it does come across as a little silly. :p

Nonetheless, Last Epoch, I heard it was pretty good! ^_^
Seeds: 5
Peers: 33
Down speed: 0
Up speed: 0

What am I doing wrong?
@LilyGrshmn ★
pog
Pog :v
Last edited by GMGkaiser on Jul 22, 2021, 10:47:25 PM
"
Andariel217 wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

such a great community, thanks for your help redditors
@LilyGrshmn ★
"
Andariel217 wrote:
"
Andariel217 wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

The official forums aren't Reddit? Also, why aren't you using the Steam client? Not having a SSD (or money to purchase one, as SATA-III SSDs are cheap) isn't a valid excuse anymore.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 22, 2021, 11:12:26 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Andariel217 wrote:
"
Andariel217 wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

The official forums aren't Reddit? Also, why aren't you using the Steam client? Not having a SSD (or money to purchase one, as SATA-III SSDs are cheap) isn't a valid excuse anymore.

>looks at the packs
>why you arent using steam
lmaooooo
the irony is amazing
@LilyGrshmn ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info