What We're Working On

Chris we're down to like 40% players on day 3, can we please not do the double-down meme and actually fix it so the game is enjoyable again?

D2 remaster is coming out in 2 months, if this how you address player retention concerns you will be running your vision of PoE without a playerbase
Having a blast. Keep up the good work.
Great Vision Chris did you see everyone running for another game on day 2 of the league? Oh yea and all the new viable builds 70% of the community playing ice trap. What a joke all of this is. I want the money back for my supporter pack you clowns do not deserve a dime for putting out this trash and calling it content.
you point to your own post about "currency" from 10 years ago which talks about 12-25 distinct currencies.

That doesn't apply anymore when there are well over 100 different "currencies" we are forced to click on and stack.

It's not a linear graph where simply adding more and more currency is fine. At some point and time there is so much currency that each individual piece has lost all meaning.

This is already true of the 20 new currencies you introduced this league: how many players can actually name all the currencies and what they do/who they are used with? How many players actually care?

I vehemently disagree that you couldn't opt for a single currency per NPC, plus the reroll currency. Yes, a single currency across the board probably wouldn't have worked. But Reduce those 20 down to about 8 with NO effect on the league mechanic or currency usage. Clutter is clutter.

As my Witch likes to point out every few seconds in-game: "too...much...clutter!"
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 26, 2021, 1:30:27 AM
So much to your "Vision"

i assume even you at GGG now realized your player numbers are in free fall?

So your "mana changes were too extreme"? REALLY? a ####### 5 year old could have told you this would heavily limit the main reason to play your game: BUILD DIVERSITY. u still did not realize that, thats fine but each time you nerv stuff into the ground you LIMIT it.

the whole patch feels like you never played this whole thing.

taking away movement speed (cooldowns) feels like a terrible idea. the whole game just feels terrible now. nothing is thought through NOTHING.

Normally you settle for a working concept in BETA, work on that and implement it. Maybe increasing around it later but what you are doing here is some heavy Beta test tweaking.

you lost my trust a long time ago, 3.15 just shows you guys are either too ###### or in delusion.

May all the supporters stop to buy your mtx shit once and for all so you finally get your ####### ##### up and have the incentive to THINK and create a great update again...

别把锅甩给腾讯,腾讯可能坏,但没这么蠢,这个补丁纯粹是ggg不玩poe的策划搞砸的,他们甚至不知道0.87的5次方等于0.5。他们应该一上来就说hi玩家,这个补丁我把你们砍到了原来的25%,希望你们能enjoy。
i just posted a few hours ago a comment about the curse maps mod with increased effect that it should be removed, have u seen my Comment ? :))
Game has been boring since a long time, to be honest. Hence why less people are playing it now.
I'm sick of having to go through all those 10 Acts EVERY FREAKING NEW LEAGUE. I'm almost exhausted when I get to maps and already feel like quitting.
Trade System still feels like playing a computer game from 1995. Auction House is A MUST.
And the philosophy about not having gold in the game sucks.
Having 100 mobs around you that do nothing but noise when you hit them also sucks, but then what sucks more is that you randomly get oneshot by something and sometimes you don't even know what. Death recap would be a great idea indeed.
The 'piano flask' playstyle is indeed idiotic and it's not going anywhere, it's still the same, just with small changes.

I think the only way to resurrect this game now would be to RUSH POE 2. Like, get it out by the end of this year. Even if it's unfinished, at least players will have something to get excited for.

@Chriss please remove HH and Watcher's Eye from the game.
Thanks.
"
Xero85 wrote:
So much to your "Vision"

I'll buy 10 mystery boxes just for your comment haha.

Lion's Miau*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info