What We're Working On

+1 for 3.13
dead game
bring back 3.13
Please bring back harvest :')
So is it just me being super unlucky in this league having run 2 characters through campaign now and getting absolutely almost nothing worth picking up to use during the campaign for something that was made harder with nerfs to us and buffs for act1? played for 8 years and this is the 1st where I felt like my rewards for completion felt so under what they should be I'm so turned off this now.
It won't save the league, and if you leave it as it is, the next one will be the same.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
thanks that flask immunity time increase will make things much more pleasant
"
general2906 wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that these GGG posts are made for Tencent, not for players?

I feel so lucky not to know you in RL. What a piece of <put in massive insult here> you are.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
The amount of currency bloat in just the story so far is making it hard for me to want to interact with the mechanic for sure. Chaos recipe is more fun then it feels currently to me and that is something I do for the first weekend. Also placing the bombs can be a real pain sometimes. You very often can't get it close enough to interesting stuff so you have to keep picking them up and replacing them or you just throw them down without looking and hope for the best. You get a lot of red unable to place this here markers which is also annoying and really drags down the experience. Lastly even if we can't have near unlimited range between bombs we should at least be able to place the first one where we want. So many times the remnants are going in every direction and because of terrain you basically get to interact with a small part of it without being able to do much about it because rng. Breachs that spawn on a wall don't make the one that spawns in the middle of a field more exciting it just makes you less likely to walk over the beacon because you know it is just going to annoy you and sour the experience for all of them. Some type of middle ground for the poor placement of league mechanics in map layouts that don't have room should be looked at for this and future mechanics. One really good thing about ultimatum I can say is even when your stuck in a corn the mechanic always just worked well.
"
Grukan wrote:
Chris we're down to like 40% players on day 3, can we please not do the double-down meme and actually fix it so the game is enjoyable again?

D2 remaster is coming out in 2 months, if this how you address player retention concerns you will be running your vision of PoE without a playerbase

+1
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
"This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience. Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them."

just a crazy idea instead picking up and placing them in a new inventory, why not make it ritual like point system, surely that would of been significantly less inconvenient, latest for the players, seem needlessly picking something up and putting it away is infuriating annoying.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
GOING TO 3.13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info