What We're Working On

rowing back on mana and flasks is ridiculous. Not that I care...but it shows that they don't have their game and data under control...

You have data from 9 years but after 1 week of new league you say, oh sorry we were wrong on this and that...

I don't even buy it...I think you r just rowing back because the player retention and the negative feedback scared u.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jul 26, 2021, 1:15:56 AM
great news, thanks

"
However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter

That one bothers me for some reason, maybe a stash next them would be great. Having to talk to the npc to open the expedition locker feels off.
Too extreme? You think?? Mana cost and multiplier isn't even the worse of all the changes but you went with that? While the player damage nerf is bad, what makes it worse on top is that you did NOT nerf monster & boss damages or defenses to balance out.

You weakened the players but kept the bosses' defenses AND offensive attacks strong from the power creep boosts, then wonder why players are frustrated and quit. Go figure. Pretty sure some other things will eventually be rolled back but we'll see.

On another note.........Arctic Armour will have freeze immunity?? That's great to hear BUT why even bother when you're gonna turn around and nerf it!? It's always 1 step forward and 4 steps backwards with GGG; I don't get it. Not a good track record.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
You took all our power and speed away and now the game just isn't fun :( I feel like I will forever be chasing the high of 3.13 and none of my characters will ever feel strong again. Even if I am able to clear the whole game, my characters will always be worse than anything I played prior to this patch.
3.13 was a better league, i felt more rewarding, and finally could have made my items and especially my dream build!
so now u lost 23% of what was the last patch, and i bet with the nerf on Harvest 3.14 was down already another 25%.
If this is your policy guys, well done. you are succeeding completely at move away your casual player from this game!

after playing 8 and half years, i feel bad man! not because i want a game easier, but i want a game that give me fun to play, fun when i slay monster and fun cos of the feeling! i just feel less and less rewarding, i feel more guided to play fewer build and the time to reach my goal and investment to build my play is extremely long, and u keep constantly change everything about gameplay every 3 months. i dont have this luxury to play 20 hours a day. i want to just have fun. instead i feel frustrated cos i never reach my build dream in this short time, and in std is the same, the investment is too long! at this point i wish u implement account bound items and reintroduce Harvest as it was at 3.13.

Since u sold to chinese you have change a lot dear GGG and not in the good way.

3.13 please
You nerfed movement, flasks, damage, action speed, and increased mana costs. That has severely reduced my ability to enjoy the game. The game has always been grindy, and that is fine, but now it's unapologetically a chore. A complete chore.

I will be reducing my support in kind.
Great Vision Chris did you see everyone running for another game on day 2 of the league?
Game requires too much time investment now
poggies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info